Shop by Brand
Hot This Week
- 20 Clips Spice Rack Holder Organiser Door Wall Holds Herb & Spice Bottles Jars EAU $11.798 left
- New Spice Rack 3 Tier Wall Spices Kitchen Pantry Jar Organiser Shelves StorageAU $25.7010 left
- 3/4 Slide Out Storage Tower Rolling Bathroom Kitchen Trolley Spice Rack Caddy AUAU $18.7910 left
- 1/2/3/4/5/6 Tiers Kitchen Spice Rack Mount Wall Cabinet Shelf Organizer StorageAU $12.3616 sold
- 3 TIER CHROME SPICE RACK HOLDER TO SUIT MASTERFOOD SPICE BOTTLES - 18 BOTTLESAU $20.5011 sold
- 3 TIER CHROME SPICE RACK HOLDER 16 BOTTLES SUIT MASTERFOOD SPICE BOTTLESAU $20.9510 sold
- Plastic Store Home Kitchen Organizer Stick Spice Rack Storage Gripper Door HooksAU $4.628 sold
- Spice Rack Holder Organiser for Door or Wall Holds 12 Herb & Spice Bottles JarsAU $10.905 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- 3 Tiers Spice Rack Chrome Kitchen Organizer Storage Shelf Cabinet HolderAU $21.00Free postageMake Offer
- Slide 'N Store Spices Cabinet Racks Organiser Jars Shelf Storage Spice RackAU $19.95Free postageMake Offer
- 4 Tiers Slide Out Storage Tower Folding Rolling Castor Kitchen Spice Rack WhiteAU $21.83+AU $0.79 postageMake Offer
- Rotating Stainless Steel Spice Rack Holder for 20 Jars Kitchen Worktop 5008UAU $42.00+AU $5.00 postageMake Offer
When you’re cooking up a storm, you expect all your ingredients to be easily located and within reach. There’s nothing more annoying than really needing a specific ingredient but not being able to find it anywhere. When it comes to flavourings, spices and herbs, these can easily get lost among the rest of the food prep.
A spice rack is the most practical and clever solution to keeping your spices and herbs in a safe and organised manner. Find the exact seasoning that you need for your dish in a clearly visible and affordable display case.
Types of spice racks
There are a few different spice shelf organisers to suit your needs and lifestyle, such as a rotating carousel, a wall mounted shelf, or even a drawer insert. You can incorporate all styles in your kitchen, depending on how you many products you have and how frequently you use them.
Wall-mounted shelf: If you are tight on space, a wall-mounted spice rack is the ideal option. It frees up counter space and keeps your spices at visible eye level.
Rotating carousel: Another popular style is the rotating carousel that is able to rotate 360 degrees. Sitting on your countertop, it uses a bit of space and generally stores your most common seasonings for easy reach.
Drawer insert: As the name suggests, this spice rack sits inside your drawers so they are invisible. Many designs feature tiered layers so you can squeeze in as many spices as you want.
What to consider before buying your spice rack
When it comes to your spice shelf, you need to consider the capacity, quality and how much room you have. Think about how many spices you actually have, or plan on adding to your collection. You also want your rack to last a long time, so it needs to be durable and strong enough to support your products. It goes without saying that you need to find a suitably sized rack that will fit in your kitchen comfortably.