Shop by Brightness
Shop by Type
- LED Lenser T7m 400 Lumen Tactical FlashlightAU $95.95 New
- LED Lenser P7r Rechargeable 1000 Lumen Flashlight TorchAU $120.29 New
Hot This Week
- LED LENSER P3 TORCH FLASH LIGHT WITH CLIP, SHEATH, BATTERY, LANYARD IN GIFT BOXAU $34.9010 left
- Led Lenser H7R.2 LED Headlamp Torch Rechargeable 300 lumens New in retail packAU $102.9012 sold
- New Model LED Lenser H14R.2 Rechargable Headlamp 1000LM in retail packageAU $169.907 sold
- Led Lenser K1 Light Torch Keyring Australian Warranty - CampingAU $13.956 sold
- LED LENSER P7.2 Speed Focus Flashlight 320Lumen brand new in Retail Gift BoxAU $69.996 sold
- Genuine Led Lenser Rechargeable P5R.2 Torch 5 year Wty Authorised Aussie SellerAU $129.505 sold
- New Model LED Lenser H14.2 Headlamp 350LM in retail packageAU $98.905 sold
- Led Lenser P3 Blue Moon Handheld Flashlight Torch with Key Ring for OutdoorsAU $29.954 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- Led Lenser X21R Flashlight - Used 3 times in original box / packAU $435.00+AU $25.00 postageMake Offer
- LED LENSER Torch L7, High Performance, 115 Lumens, 225M, BNIBAU $49.90+AU $8.50 postageMake Offer
Ledlenser Camping and Hiking Flashlights
It’s Murphy’s law that a flashlight will always run out of battery at the most inopportune time, such as when picking your way to the camping ground toilet or when you’re out for a hike at night and it’s started raining heavily forcing you to check for mud pools, slips, and rivers that broke their banks. The advantage of an LED flashlight over an ordinary camping flashlight is that LEDs require considerably less power to run, so the battery goes for longer. The advantage of Ledlenser flashlights over other LED flashlights is a sturdy, German-engineered design, a comfortable grip to ensure that your flashlight works when it needs to, and a range of smart features.A Ledlenser for Everyone
Every outdoors situation has its own optimal flashlight, and this is something Ledlenser understands. Besides their standard flashlights, they also offer mini flashlights that are easy to store for emergencies, and key ring flashlights that would go well on your car keys in case something happens while you’re out late.There’s also tactical flashlights, as well as head torches for when you need both hands free, such as when you’re working or cycling at night. Ledlenser itself also distinguishes between military and emergency use, and DIY torches and torches for tradespeople. Australia is no stranger to mother nature’s ferocity, and it pays for itself to invest in a solid flashlight.Features Galore
Ledlenser also makes their flashlights with a bunch of different features. You can find Ledlenser camping and hiking flashlights with adjustable focus for instance, and rechargable Ledlenser camping and hiking flashlights are sure to be ready for use when you need them. LEDs don’t really burn out in the way light bulbs do, and having multiple smaller lights helps make Ledlenser flashlights smarter, with three or even eight light modes and battery life management available as features.