Mazda Tribute Passenger Vehicles
Mazda Tributes rolled out around the world as new vehicles at the start of the new millennium between the years 2001-2011. A collaboration between Japanese car manufacturers Mazda and the Ford Motor Company in America (whose similar model is the Ford Escape), these passenger vehicles were offer a compact SUV with a bit of grunt and Mazda's sporty look at a reasonable price point for the market.
What Is the Body and Interior Layout of a Mazda Tribute?
This model of Mazda SUV is a relatively compact sized sports utility vehicle that offers drivers and passengers:
- Space and seating inside to seat up to five passengers comfortably
- Functional interior layouts and designs
- Five doors (four passenger doors and a lift back to access the storage/boot area)
- Rear luggage storage space to hold gear and equipment and groceries
- Air conditioning systems
- Power windows and mirrors
- Driver and passenger airbags for safety
- Alloy wheels.
What Is Under the Bonnet of a Mazda Tribute?
Depending on the model of the vehicle and the year released, the foundations of Mazda Tribute mechanical aspects include:
- Front or four-wheel drive
- Engine sizes range from 2.0L four-cylinder engines to 3.0L V6 engines transversely mounted.
- Transmissions are 4 to 6 speed manual or automatic. Early models featured column shifters for gear changing, but later releases moved to floor shift gear levers.
- Drum or disc brakes depending on model
- Petrol fuel systems.
What Uses is the Mazda Tribute Good For?
As a compact sized SUV, the Mazda Tribute combines the best features of a Mazda car with the functionality of a small truck like SUV. They are versatile vehicles that are good for:
- Easy around town driving and transporting kids and your teammates. The higher profile of an SUV means you have great visibility all around.
- Towing a trailer, boat, caravan or jet-ski. Models with the larger V6 engines handle especially well with towing a trailer or a load.
- Off-roading and hunting trips with your mates. The four-wheel drive models can handle any rugged terrain and all the gear you need for camping, hunting or fishing trips.