Shop by Featured Refinements
Save on Medical Equipment
- Universal Adjustable Optical Optic Trial Lens Frame Eye Optometry OpticianAU $28.19Trending at AU $47.21
- ENT Opthalmoscope Otoscope Nasal Larynx Diagnostic SetAU $76.72Trending at AU $103.57
- Adult Finger Clip Spo2 Sensor Compatible With Nellcor DS-100A 7 Pins 3Feet / 1MAU $11.99Trending at AU $13.45
- 30ml 1 oz Mini Lab Laboratory Tool Red Rubber Suction Ear Syringe Bulb F6AU $1.46Trending at AU $1.60
- FDA CE Cms50dl Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Spo2 PR Heart Rate MonitorTrending PriceAU $14.50 New
- 90ml 3 Oz Large Laboratory Tool Red Rubber Suction Ear Syringe Bulb WS Wsd7Trending PriceAU $1.72 New
- Electric Overhead Stirrer Lab Mixer Drum Mix 100w Easy Operation Special BuyTrending PriceAU $112.08 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Choosing your portable oxygen concentrator
Are you thinking about buying a portable oxygen concentrator? Are you ready to taste the freedom that comes with on-the-go oxygen? eBay carries a large range of portable oxygen concentrators for you to choose from.
When you buy a portable oxygen concentrator, you're making an exciting purchase for your life. It will arguably be the most important of yourdaily living aids. Because it's a purchase that your health will depend on, it's important to ask yourself a few questions to make sure you're making the safest and most helpful purchase for you and your lifestyle.
How much oxygen do I need my concentrator to deliver?
This is arguably the most important question you'll need to ask yourself when you buy a portable oxygen concentrator. Just likeinhalers and nebulisershelp you breathe easier, your portable oxygen concentrator can do the same. Portable oxygen concentrators typically come with one of two types of oxygen flows. A portable oxygen concentrator that has a continuous flow will produce oxygen when you are inhaling and exhaling, while a concentrator with a pulse flow will produce oxygen only when the user is inhaling. This decision should be discussed with your respiratory specialist.
How much weight am I comfortable carrying?
The second question you should ask yourself before you buy a portable oxygen concentrator is what size and weight you can comfortably carry on a day-to-day basis. You can find portable oxygen concentrators in a variety of sizes and weights. Some concentrators are carried on your back while others are set on wheels. Try putting a similar weight in a backpack or wheeling device at home to see what you're able to comfortably handle. After testing a few different weights, you'll know what size portable oxygen concentrator will fit your needs.
How long do I need the battery to last?
You'll find that battery life will vary between concentrator models. Check how long your battery will last and consider the benefits of purchasing a spare battery if you plan on being outside or away from power for long periods of time.
When you buy a portable oxygen concentrator, you're making an important and exciting decision for your life. Browse eBay's range of portable oxygen concentrators today to find the perfect fit for you.