Men's Khakis/Chinos Pants
Men's khakis and chinos are great for casual everyday wear as well as wearing to the office or out for game of golf. This type of pants is very versatile and they work for many different types of outfits. Khakis and chinos come in an array of shades and colours. Shades of beige and brown are the most common but they are also available in green, blue, red and white. With such a wide variety to choose from, you can find a pair that suits your needs.
What Cuts and Styles Do Men's Khakis and Chinos Come in?
Khakis and Chinos come in a variety of different cuts and styles.
- Men's skinny chinos and khakis have a very tight fit. Some of them feature stretchy material so that you can have a full range of motion despite the tight fit.
- Slim fit khakis, and chinos pants for men also have a fairly tight fit but they are slightly looser than skinny chinos and khakis. They have straight legs, and they are available in high, mid or low-rise varieties.
- Regular fit khakis and chinos are a bit looser with a more relaxed fit. They do not cling to the legs and they work well with boots or dress shoes.
What are Some Features to Consider When Purchasing Khakis and Chinos?
There are several different features to consider when choosing a pair of khakis or chinos.
- The material of the trousers is one thing to consider. 100% cotton khaki and chino pants for men are known for their breathability. They are ideal for warm weather and they are typically machine washable. Cotton blend khaki and chino pants for men are often stretchy and some are warmer than the 100% cotton variety.
- The number of pockets and position of pockets on khakis and chinos is another thing to consider. Some of them have the standard two front and two rear pockets while others have cargo style pockets or carpenter pockets as well.
What Types of Shirts Go Well with Men's Khakis and Chinos?
Khakis and chinos are very versatile and many different types of shirts go well with them.
- Button down shirts are good for a professional look. You can wear them tucked into your khakis or chinos or leave it untucked for a slightly more casual style.
- Polo shirts are another popular type of shirt to wear with chinos or khakis. This type of shirt combination with these slacks creates the perfect look for a day on the golf course or for a semi-casual workplace.
- If you want to create a more casual look, wearing a T-shirt with your khakis or chinos is a good choice. T-shirts with patterns or screen printed designs work well as well as solid coloured T-shirts.