Shop by Category
Shop by Brand
Save on Model Trains
- Hornby R9283 Thomas The Tank Engine Starter Train Set - Aust WarrantyAU $108.40Trending at AU $123.58
- N Gauge - Roto Wheel Cleaner for N gauge Vehicles 4560 NEUAU $33.31Trending at AU $38.24
- 2X(3.54 inches landscape landscaped Model of Sycamore Tree / Model of Sycam U2I6AU $2.15Trending at AU $4.18
- Faller 180928 gauge H0 4 POWER POLES # NEW original packaging ##AU $5.18Trending at AU $8.57
- Scenery Landscape Train Railroad Model Trees Scale 1:100 20pcs Dark Green F6AU $4.37Trending at AU $4.48
- Faller 131306 H0 Container gantry crane #new original packaging##AU $16.12Trending at AU $29.18
- Faller 130173 JAW CRUSHER WITH CONVEYOR BELT # NEW original packaging ##AU $43.13Trending at AU $50.41
- 4.72 inches Landscape Model Tree Pinus Sylvestris SIAU $2.31Trending at AU $2.63
- Gundam Modeler Basic Tools Craft Set for Car Model Building Kit 05q4 L3p3Trending PriceAU $10.33 New
- 2 X Traffic Signal Light HO OO Scale Model Railroad Crossing LED Street Sig H6v7Trending PriceAU $3.41 New
- 100pcs Painted Model Train People Figures Scale N (1 to 150) WS Wsd7Trending PriceAU $1.68 New
- 5 X 10ml Needle Tip Empty Plastic Squeezable Dropper BottlesTrending PriceAU $8.48 New
- 1 X 4.72 Inch Scenery Landscape Model Elm Tree K4k3 P8u1Trending PriceAU $1.52 New
- Wooden Train Track Pack Engine Tank Railway Accessories Compatible Xmas Gifts 0h 2# 1 PCTrending PriceAU $0.95 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Building and displaying model trains is a great hobby for adults and children alike. eBay is your online home for thousands of model trains of different scales and gauges as well as the display equipment you need to make them shine.
Create stunning scenery for your model train display with these tips and tricks
Having an amazing collection of cars is one thing. But you can enhance the look and feel of your scene with these simple and affordable tips and tricks. Whether you’re a cat owner or not, kitty litter can become a go-to accessory for your model train environments. Use it to create a realistic payload in the backs of open hoppers and gondolas. It can also be used to form piles of rubble or gravel paths. Looking to have your track run near an automobile repair shop, factory or rubbish dump? Head to your local auto parts store and find some tubing the same width as the tyres on a scale vehicle. A few simple slices and some wearing effects and you’ll have realistic, dilapidated tyres in no time. Finally, a great background can tie an entire scene together. If you want a rocky cliff face towering over your model trains, put some Styrofoam to good use by hacking away at it to remove its smooth edges and expose a jagged-looking face. Add some brown paint or shoe polish and you’ve got the rocky crags you desire!
Check out these easy ways to protect your display from dust Unsightly dust can be an annoyance for anybody trying to build the perfect model train display. Luckily for you there are a few easy ways to keep these particles at bay. Buy a simple box fan and attach a filter to it. That way when you run the fan, the dust in the circulated air is caught in the contraption. You can also cover your display with a plastic cover. This can be a great decision for those who go days without getting a chance to work on their model trains. Once you buy your model trains online, there are some simple, affordable steps you can take to make them look their very best. Check out eBay’s selection of vehicles today and start formulating plans for your next display.