Save on Other Hand Tools
- Single Dent Puller Removel Suction Cup Car Glass Metal Sucker Clamp Lifter LoadAU $9.01Trending at AU $10.29
- Round Hollow Punch Set Hand Tools Hole Punching Leather Gasket CARBON SteelAU $1.00Trending at AU $1.22
- Copper Brake Fuel Pipe Repair Double Flaring Dies Tool Set Clamp Kit Tube P4E6AU $27.19Trending at AU $28.72
- Bahco CS150 150mm Combination Square with ScriberAU $19.95Trending at AU $22.74
- Tile Glass Hole Saw Core Bit 4-13MM Diamond Drill Bit Guide With Vacuum BaseAU $13.79Trending at AU $14.23
- Angle-Izer Ultimate Tile & Flooring Template Tool Multi-Angle Ruler NewAU $3.75Trending at AU $5.72
- Brand NEW TAJIMA ductor PS-LIGHTMK_B Ink Snap Line Small Portable ManualAU $19.98Trending at AU $22.83
- 12pcs Set Broken Damaged Screw Stud Extractor Remover Removal Tool With DrillsAU $9.88Trending at AU $14.22
- X10pcs OLFA L-1 18mm Heavy Duty Ratchet-lock Utility KnifeTrending PriceAU $7.62 New
- Mitutoyo Caliper 500-196-20/30 150mm Absolute Digital Digimatic Vernier GoodTrending PriceAU $37.97 New
- Round Hollow Punch Set Hand Tools Hole Punching Leather Gasket Carbon Steel 7mmTrending PriceAU $1.22 New
Limited Time Deals
- Bullet 881 Piece Metric Tool Cabinet Trolley Home Mechanic DIY Tool Set BoxAU $219.00was -AU $499.00 | 56% OFF
- Bullet 118pc Tool Box Kit SetAU $99.00was -AU $199.00 | 50% OFF
- BULLET 1000 Piece Metric Tool Cabinet Trolley + Chest 2-in-1 DIY Box Set KitAU $399.00was -AU $799.00 | 50% OFF
- UNIMAC Engraving ToolAU $34.95was -AU $79.00 | 55% OFF
- BULLET 416 Piece Metric Tool Kit Trolley Case Home DIY Tool Carry Roller SetAU $159.00was -AU $350.00 | 54% OFF
- 3 in 1 Tube Pipe BenderAU $24.90was -AU $31.50 | 20% OFF
- 4pc Solid Steel Prying KitAU $26.90was -AU $39.00 | 31% OFF
- 6PC Heavy Duty Pin Punch Set 1/8' to 3/8'AU $20.50
Hot This Week
- Stainless Steel / ABS Measuring Tools Multi-angle Template Tool Four-sided RulerAU $6.8367 sold
- 4pcs Steel Broken Speed Out Damaged Screw Extractor Drill Bit Remover Guide SetAU $5.9249 sold
- 1 Pc Thread Metric Screw tap Convenient High Speed Steel M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 Tools CAU $1.0533 sold
- 4 Pieces Damaged Screw Extractor Ezy Set Easy Out Broken Screw Bolt Remover KitAU $5.8827 sold
- Metal Handle Hobby cutter craft pen cutters+5pcs Blades for PCB Repair DIY toolAU $1.9927 sold
- The Renovator BETTER GRIP - As seen on TV - FREE POST RRP$299 - Pickup AvailableAU $190.0025 sold
- M1 to M16 Industrial HSS Metric Taper and Plug Tap Right Hand Thread Select SizeAU $1.4925 sold
- New Mini cutter Utility Knife Box Cutter Retractable Razor Blade Knife RandomAU $1.0023 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
If you are working with copper tubing or any other thin-walled tubing for your applications and need to widen the ends to join wires together, normal pliers just won't do. You need an industrial implement that can get the job done efficiently and safely - that's where a swaging tool can help you.
A swaging tool is used to widen the end of your tube so that you can increase the inside diameter to allow for another tube to enter before the soldering process. When performed correctly and using the right technique, it can be a quick and reliable way to get the job done.
How do you use a swaging tool?
Despite its heavy duty application, it is a surprisingly lightweight construction. Due to its size, a swaging tool needs a two handed operation and is best positioned on the floor to maximise strength of the user. A swaging tool will work best if your body weight is pressed against it.
First, you place the tubing or rope inside the jaws of the tool and cut it. The strength of the jaws enables for a clean cut with no fraying on the end of the cable, which will allow for a smooth insert. Then, get a copper sleeve and loop the cable through it. Ensure there is a tail of wire rope that sticks out. After that step, you can compress the handles together. Depending on your cable and size, the number of compressions will vary - each swaging tool should come with a set of instructions to let you know this correct number. When completed, the compression will be stronger than the copper wiring itself.
Ensure you buy a swaging tool or crimper that is made to the highest manufacturing standards by shopping online on eBay. Find quality crimping tools, pliers, chisels and much more at competitive prices to get your job done, whatever it may be.