Shop by Brand
Hot This Week
- NEW UNIMAC Airless Paint Sprayer - 740W Electric Spray Station DIY Gun PressureAU $399.009 left
- Paint Spray Gun Tip For Titan Wagner Airless Paint Sprayer 2-5 Series TPAU $4.5515 sold
- Yellow Airless Spray Guns Tips For Titan/Wagner Paint Sprayer Nozzle RACAU $3.2915 sold
- Airless Paint Spray Gun 3600 PSI w/Tip&Tip Guard For Graco TItan Wagner SprayersAU $32.3514 sold
- Hot Airless Spray Tip For Graco Titan Wagner Airless Spray Gun And Paint SprayerAU $4.8514 sold
- NEW Airless Paint Spray Tip Sprayer Nozzles Fit Graco Airless Spray Gun SprayerAU $6.9813 sold
- Spray Gun Paint Gun Gravity Feed HVLP 3 Nozzle 1.4mm 1.7mm 2mm Tips IncludedAU $45.0013 sold
- Durable Black Airless Spray Gun Tips For Graco Titan Wagner Paint Sprayer NozzleAU $1.0512 sold
- Liquid Lawn System Bermuda Grass Seed Spray&Stay Garden Seed No Seeds IncludingAU $18.76
- New 3600PSI High Pressure Airless Paint Spray Gun Guard Sprayer Tool MachineAU $36.00
- Multi-size Airless Paint Sprayer Gun Extension Pole Wand Spray Paint Extender #JAU $9.79
- Black Airless Spray Gun Tip for Gun Paint Sprayer Nozzles Tip Head 411#AU $5.39
- 3600 PSI Airless Paint Spray Gun Tip Guard For TItan Wagner Sprayers Hot`AU $25.69
- Airless Paint Pressure Power Roller Spray Gun Extension Pole For Titan SGAU $33.19
- 220V 900ML Electric Paint Spray Gun Painter Machine Sprayer House PaintingAU $94.99Was: Previous priceAU $99.99
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- 25' 1/4'' Airless Paint Spray Sprayer 3300 PSI Hose Tube For Wagner TitanAU $25.99Free postageMake Offer
- Paint Sprayer/Graco XForce HD Heavy-Duty Cordless Airless SprayerAU $3,100.00Free postageMake Offer
Why buy an airless spray gun?
Looking for a quicker way to apply paint? An airless spray gun could be the answer. An airless sprayer works by pumping paint at a very high pressure, through a hose and out a spray gun tip. That tip breaks up the paint evenly into a fan-shape of tiny droplets, allowing for even coverage over the surface being painted. Whether painting a wall, or even doors, cabinets and woodwork, with a little practice, an airless sprayer can provide the perfect finish in a fraction of the time it would take usingpaint brushesor rollers.
Benefits of Airless Sprayers
Because the airless sprayer paints directly from the paint can, it provides a pretty effortless alternative when covering large areas. And as long as the painter knows what he is doing, that airless sprayer can create a finish that would be almost impossible using any other method. The airless sprayer can also spray a variety of liquids, not just paint, including lacquer, stain and varnish.
But, using an airless sprayer can have its drawbacks as well. While it may take only minutes to cover a wall in paint, that wall needs to be prepped before the sprayer is turned on. That means taping, masking and covering up everything that needs to be kept paint-free. When spraying, a large amount of the paint ends up in the air, which then settles wherever it may land. Indoors, that might be on the new carpet, while outdoors, it could be on the car or the garden shrubbery. That overspray also means much of that expensive paint ends up wasted.
Keeping this in mind, an airless sprayer will often still be the best choice for the job at hand. Compare the options within eBay's range ofpaint guns and sprayers, to find the best sprayer from a selection of the most trusted brands in the business.