Personalised Tees for Men
Custom T-shirts can be printed to reflect individual names, group names, logos, events and more. T-shirt printing is accomplished using a variety of methods. Individual or bulk printing helps to determine the best approach for quality prints.
What to look for in men’s T-shirts?
Style, comfort and fit are primary considerations when choosing men’s T-shirts. A T-shirt that is pre-shrunk will maintain its shape after being washed. Cotton T-shirts are soft on the skin. Consider this when choosing a T-shirt:
- Size: select a size that is comfortable to wear.
- Design: choose solids or prints to match your wardrobe.
- Material: choose a material that will be most comfortable. Most T-shirts are available in dry-fit, cotton and other materials.
How should your T-shirt fit?
T-shirts should fit in a way that is most comfortable for you. They are worn as casual, athletic and dress wear. Here are a few tips on how your T-shirt should fit:
- The shirt should end just below the belt area.
- The sleeves should stop at the bicep area.
- A slim or classic cut T-shirt should fit comfortably at the waist area.
How to design your own shirt?
There are several methods for creating a personalised T-shirt. There are computer software options available to help create a design. Some online sources will create and print the design for you. There are screen printers available for personal use to design T-shirts.