- Giantz 62cc Pole Chainsaw Petrol Chain Saw Brush Cutter Brushcutter Tree PrunerTrending PriceAU $132.91 New
- 2 in 1 Petrol Pole Chainsaw Hedge Trimmer Pruner 65ccTrending PriceAU $192.76 New
- 65cc 9 in 1 Petrol Pole Chainsaw Hedge Trimmer Whipper Snipper Pruner DelTrending PriceAU $246.07 New
- Giantz 20v Lithium Pole Chainsaw Electric Cordless Garden Tool Pruner SawTrending PriceAU $108.31 New
- Giantz 65cc Pole Chainsaw Brushcutter Hedge Pruner Brush Chain Saw Cutter TreeTrending PriceAU $163.66 New
- 2in1 Cordless Chainsaw and Trimmer DeliveryTrending PriceAU $128.32 New
Limited Time Deals
- 65CC Long Reach Pole Chainsaw Hedge Trimmer Pruner Chain Saw Tree Brush CutterAU $198.90AU $499.00 | 60% OFF
- MTM 62CC Pole Chainsaw BrushcutterAU $149.00AU $519.00 | 71% OFF
- MTM 62cc Pole Chainsaw Hedge Trimmer Saw Brush Cutter Whipper Snipper Multi ToolAU $239.00AU $819.00 | 70% OFF
- BAUMR-AG Pole Chainsaw Hedge Trimmer Pruner Chain Saw Tree Cutter Multi ToolAU $199.00AU $579.00 | 65% OFF
- MTM Pole Chainsaw Brush Cutter Whipper Snipper Hedge Trimmer Saw Multi Tool 62CCAU $239.00AU $779.00 | 69% OFF
- BLACK EAGLE BackPack Brushcutter Pole Hedge Trimmer ChainsawAU $295.00AU $599.00 | 50% OFF
- MTM 62cc Pole Chainsaw Hedge Trimmer Brush Cutter Whipper Snipper Multi Tool SawAU $219.00AU $799.00 | 72% OFF
- BBT Multi Tools PoleAU $449.00
- 2 in 1 Petrol Pole Chainsaw Hedge Trimmer Pruner 65cc100% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $192.76 New
- 65cc 9 in 1 Petrol Pole Chainsaw Hedge Trimmer Whipper Snipper Pruner Del100% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $246.07 New
- Giantz 65cc Pole Chainsaw Brushcutter Hedge Pruner Brush Chain Saw Cutter Tree90% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $163.66 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Adding to the Tool Collection
What's one more tool in the collection? For anyone who has trees on their property, a pole saw can be a handy addition to the tool collection in the workshop. Also known as a pole chainsaw or a pole pruner, a pole saw is a small chainsaw on an extendable pole, designed for pruning trees and hedges. Getting a professional in to do some landscaping and pruning can be pretty expensive. So for anyone who wants to save some money in the long-term, a pole saw can be a great alternative. However, that initial cost is certainly not cheap, so it's best to choose the right pole saw, first time.
Buying a Pole Saw
When buying a pole saw, it's important to think about how long it needs to be. Most pole saws range from around 2.1 metres to 2.7 metres, but some are extendable up to a maximum of 3.2 metres. Think about the height of the trees, bushes or hedges that need to be pruned, bearing in mind that trying to control something of substantial weight at the end of a very long pole, can get somewhat tricky.
With this in mind, it's a good idea to think about the weight of the pole saw. While it may sound light, and while it may feel light when it's first picked up off the ground, that 'light' weight may feel a lot heavier after holding it in the air for half an hour. The type of pole saw and its power source will usually affect the weight. A corded pole saw can be a good option for light pruning jobs, but the battery generally won't last longer than an hour. An corded model can be better, but pruning work will be limited to within range of a power outlet. For bigger jobs, a petrol-powered pole saw is usually best, but these models can be heavier and noisier than their electric cousins.
With everything fromchainsawstopressure washers, eBay is the place to find the biggest range of new and used tools, from a wide selection of quality brands. So, when it's time to compare pole saw options, eBay has it covered.