Shop by Type
Save on Pool Chemicals & Clarifiers
- Clearwater LM3-40 Genuine Cell For Zodiac ChlorinatorAU $550.00Trending at AU $744.96
- Auto Chlor RP36 13 plate Self Cleaning Generic Salt Chlorinator Cell AUS MADEAU $370.00Trending at AU $382.57
- ZODIAC CLEARWATER LM2-24 CHLORINATOR REPLACEMENT SALT CELL GENUINE ELECTRODE.AU $279.00Trending at AU $298.57
- SALTMATE SMT120, NEW, CLOCK AND OUTPUT METER, VARIABLE OUTPUT, 20G/HR, EASY!AU $649.72Trending at AU $657.84
- AUTOCHLOR RP15 Self Clean 15AMP Salt Water Pool Chlorinator Cell K-CHLORAU $234.00Trending at AU $262.36
- Zodiac Clearwater Lm3-40 Chlorinator Cell Generic 5 YearAU $360.00 New
- Zodiac Clearwater Genuine Salt Cells - C200AU $225.01 New
Hot This Week
- AUTOCHLOR AC25 STD 25AMP Salt Water Pool Chlorinator Cell K-CHLORAU $188.00Almost gone
- Zodiac Clearwater Tri Mid Chlorinator Replacement Cell Electrode - GenericAU $295.005 left
- HURLCON / ASTRAL VX9 SALT WATER CHLORINATOR REPLACEMENT CELL W. HOUSING -GENUINEAU $369.0010 left
- ZODIAC CLEARWATER C170 CHLORINATOR REPLACEMENT SPARE CELL GENUINE ELECTRODE.AU $189.0012 sold
- ATB-72 Time Clock Standard Timer Saltmaster Clearwater Chlorinators ATB72 poolAU $64.008 sold
- ZODIAC CHLORINATOR EL-1 SELF CLEANING - 25 Gr/H OUTPUT - 2 YEARS WARRANTYAU $599.005 sold
- LO-CHLOR AQUASPA SPA ALKALINITY ENHANCER HOT TUB SPA CHEMICALS 500 GRAMSAU $13.004 sold
- A-TB72Q Time Clock Quartz Battery Backup Timer Saltwater Chlorinators electronicAU $109.004 sold
- CRYSTAL CLEAR RP4000 Salt Water Chlorinator Cell SALT WATER POOL CELLAU $389.00
- Pool Power RP Series RP30 Salt Water Pool Replacement Cell Australian MadeAU $494.00
- CPSC 36 Salt Water Pool Chlorinator Cell CompuPool Self CleanAU $397.00
- Compupool Infinity i-25 Self Cleaning Salt Water Pool Chlorinator 60 to 100000LAU $739.00
- CompuPool Infinity i-25 Salt Water Pool Chlorinator Cell & Housing Self CleanAU $419.00
- Zodiac Clearwater LM2-15 Salt Water Pool Chlorinator Replacement Cell Aus MadeAU $280.00
- Autochlor RP CELL 20AMP S/C Replacement Chlorinator Cell POOL SALT WATER cellAU $285.00
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- ZODIAC CLEARWATER C170 CHLORINATOR REPLACEMENT SPARE CELL GENUINE ELECTRODE.AU $189.00Free postageMake Offer
- Pool Clear Once A Week Chlorine Tablets 1 kg. Long Lasting Chlorine Tablets.AU $16.00+AU $8.00 postageMake Offer
- ZODIAC CHLORINATOR EL-1 SELF CLEANING - 25 Gr/H OUTPUT - 2 YEARS WARRANTYAU $599.00Free postageMake Offer
- Pool Clear Multi Action Chlorine Tablets. Easy to Use Chlorine Tablets.AU $28.00+AU $8.00 postageMake Offer
- Zodiac LM3 24 Salt Water Chlorinator - Self Cleaning PoolAU $675.00+AU $20.00 postageMake Offer
- LO-CHLOR AQUASPA START UP KIT - SPA CHEMICAL COMPLETE STARTER KITAU $139.00Free postageMake Offer
- Lo-Chlor Algae Knock-Out Algaecide 2.5L - Pool ChemicalAU $35.00Free postageMake Offer
Before you jump into your pool this summer, it is essential that you test your water to ensure it is balanced and clean. Failing to do this can result in bacteria and algae growth, which has detrimental effects on your health.
The traditional method of sanitising your pool is through using chlorine but did you know that putting too much chlorine in your pool is also equally bad? Exposure to too much chlorine can provoke asthma, and lung, skin and eye irritation. Maintain a good balance with a chlorinator cell.
How does a chlorinator cell work?
The chlorinator uses electrolysis in the presence of dissolved water to produce hypochlorous acid and sodium hypoclorite - these are the sanitising agents used in swimming pools.
How to maintain your pool water
The first thing you need to do is test the water levels. Buy a simple water testing kit and test the pH, alkalinity and calcium hardness. You should take these water samples just under a metre below the water's surface. If you not are satisfied with the levels, try adding more or less chlorine. Remember that the type of chlorine you use will depend on the size of your pool. If you find that you have too much chlorine in your pool, you can take the cover off and let the ultraviolet rays from the sun destroy chlorine.
There are other things you can do to ensure you do not have excess chlorine, such as replacing some of the existing pool water. However, this may not be the quickest or the most affordable option.
Do-it-yourself swimming pool care is simple, so there's no need to call the pool boy. Buy your chlorinator online on eBay and ensure the health of your pool-goers is looked after. For morepool cleaning toolssuch aspool vacuums¸ covers, and more, don't look past eBay for your needs.