1-48 of 65 results
Hot This Week
- PL145 100w Powabeam Black Handheld Spotlight Power Beam Halogen 100w LampAU $160.00Almost gone
- Glass Lens For Powa Beam Pro-11 SpotlightsAU $19.95Almost gone
- Powa Beam Xenon HID Spotlight Bulb 5000K - NeutralAU $44.955 left
- Powa Beam 7" Spotlight & Powa Strut ComboAU $343.007 left
- Powa Beam Spotlight Remote Control W/ Short Shaft Handle RC210AU $74.502 sold
- Pistol Grip Handle for Spotlight, Powa Beam, PowaBeam Spotlight Parts, PN886AU $29.951 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Make an Offer
- PL145 100w Powabeam Black Handheld Spotlight Power Beam Halogen 100w LampAU $160.00Free postageMake Offer
- Powabeam Flexible Benda Mount for Powa Beam Spotlight + FREE postageAU $89.50Free postageMake Offer
Powa Beam Spotlight Lights
Spotlights are extremely common tools on farms and rural properties across Australia. They are generally for outdoor activities, specifically camping and other woodland recreation, but you can use these for anything that calls for high visibility. For this reason, spotlights need a lot of power, have to be bright and have to be reliable. Powa Beam spotlights tick all these boxes, and are a great choice for people looking for a reliable light.Why Buy Powa Beam?
Powa Beam has been crafting high quality spotlights for years. While their main focus is on spotlights and powerful torches, they also make top of the range knives and other outdoor accessories. They have a great reputation, and are among the best outdoor light companies in Australia. If you want a top of the range spotlight, then don’t go past Powa Beam!What Are Spotlights For?
Spotlights have many, many uses, and come in a wide range of shapes and sizes according to this. Their most popular use is undoubtedly as hunting lights, which you can use to illuminate animals at night. However, you can also use them for fishing and crabbing. Spotlights like this are generally more portable than hunting lights (which generally stay with a vehicle), and may be battery powered and waterproof. Make sure that you get the right light for your activities.Buying the Right Spotty
It can be hard to choose the right spotlight for your needs. Some people go for simple lights, while others go for top of the range hunting lights, even when they don’t need them. Think about what you are going to use your spotlight for, and choose accordingly. Think about size, how powerful it is and what sort of power supply it needs. Think about where you are going to be using it, and how far you need to be able to see with it. Doing this will allow you to get the perfect spotlight for your needs.