Private Seller Subaru Cars
If you're on the market for a second hand Subaru car, then check out the range that private sellers list. Buying from a private seller can often be cheaper than purchasing from a car dealership, but it is up to you to inspect the car thoroughly before handing over any money.
What are Some of the Most Popular Subaru Car Models?
Some of the common cars you will find include:
- Subaru Imprezas: Subaru Imprezas are highly popular with boy racers and anyone who enjoys fixing up cars.
- Subaru WRXs: WRXs are sleek racing or city cars
- Subaru SUVs: Subaru SUVs are good for 4WD lovers or anyone who wants a bit more grunt in their vehicle.
- Subaru Outbacks: Subaru Outbacks are station wagons that are ideal for tradies or cross-country adventures.
How Can I Ensure a Safe Purchase from a Private Seller?
While we'd like to think that we can trust everyone, but buying from a private seller can sometimes be risky. These are just a few important things to consider doing when making a purchase:
- Get a mechanical inspection: Taking a car for a test drive doesn't always show up problems with a car, so get a mechanic to give it a look over to make sure there are no glaring problems.
- Get a vehicle history report: You can learn a lot about a car from its history report and this will get you up to speed on a car's accident history, owner history, service history and odometer accuracy.
How Do I Decide Which Model is Right for Me?
Choosing a Subaru model might be a difficult choice, but there a few things you can do to help with your decision.
- Research: It would be silly to buy a car without doing any research, so use the internet and read as much information as you can about each model that you like. Try and find websites that have reviews so that you can see what other consumers have to say.
- Test drive: It is a good idea to test drive different cars before deciding on a model you like. See if you can take friends' or family members' cars for a drive so that you can narrow down the options.