Rover (Ricambio Originale) Lawn Mowers
Lawn mowers are an essential garden tool for anyone looking to keep their yard neat and tidy. A trusted Australian brand, Rover lawn mowers have been mowing backyards and lawns for years.
What Types of Rover Lawn Mowers Are There?
While there are many variations, the main types of lawn mower are:
- Ride-On Mowers: For larger areas of grass, ride-on mowers allow you to sit down as you mow, driving the mower like a lawn tractor.
- Push Mowers: Useful for more compact spaces, these are lawnmowers like the Rover Duracut, that you walk behind as you push it around the lawn.
- Self-propelled Mowers: Rather than you doing all of the hard work, self-propelled mowers are similar to Rover push mowers but actually moves itself forward under your guiding touch.
What Are Some Special Features of Rover Lawn Mowers?
To help you in mowing the backyard, often Rover mowers come with bonus features, like:
- Mower Catcher: Rather than letting the clippings fall behind the mower, many models come with a catcher that allows you to easily discard them.
- Zero-Turn Mowers: A special set of Rover ride-on mowers are zero-turn mowers, which effectively have no turning circle, allowing for easier handling around the edges of lawns.