Ruby Fine Rings
If you're looking for a gift that will make your loved one feel cherished, a ruby fine ring is sure to do the trick. The striking beauty of the red ruby creates a statement and will add to the glam of any event. For that special day, there are ruby engagement rings and ruby wedding bands that you can choose from the wide selection available.
What Are the Ruby Ring Bands Made From?
The bands are made from gold, silver or platinum and have the ruby as the centrepiece in most cases. If you love the spark that diamonds bring, you could also have a ruby diamond ring which has the diamond incorporated into the design. Depending on what you prefer, you can choose from any of the following:
- Gold: This is a great choice due to its versatility. You can opt for a yellow gold ring if you want something classic yet fashionable. There is also the white gold ruby ring, which is more contemporary than its yellow counterpart. Another option is the rose gold ruby ring which features a warm, pin hue which is unique and beautiful. Ruby rings made from other metals but yellow or rose gold platings are also available.
- Sterling silver: This is a cool and luminous metal. It is combined with other metals to make it more durable. The colour can range from grayish white to bright white. You can also have the ring in a matte or shiny finish depending on what you prefer.
- Platinum: This is a naturally white metal. It has a cool luster that showcases the brilliance of the ruby and diamond. The platinum ruby fine rings are durable, do not fade over time. They are also naturally hypoallergenic.
Should I Get A Modern, Vintage or Antique Ruby Ring?
Whatever style you or your loved one prefers, there is something suitable for everyone. The following styles are available:
- Modern ruby rings are rings made in the contemporary day. They are stylish and sleek and should work for any occasion.
- The vintage and antique ruby rings are usually collections from the past. They represent a variety of historical periods. However, antique ruby rings are much older as compared to the vintage ones. These retro rings are perfect for you if you love the unique charm they bring.
Ruby Ring Sizes
The ruby rings are available in almost any size. It would be wise to have accurate measurements of the ring finger prior to buying. Particularly, if you're getting the ring for someone else, you do not want to make the mistake of buying an ill-fitting one. However, not to worry if you already got a larger one as you can buy a ring snuggie to instantly adjust the size.