Shop by Featured Refinements
Shop by Colour
Save on Shop Mannequins
- *Full Body Female Mannequin Cloth Display Tailor Dressmaker Skin Tone 175cmAU $74.93Trending at AU $75.53
- Full Body Male Mannequin Cloth Display Tailor Dressmaker White 186cmAU $110.16Trending at AU $114.06
- Female Styrofoam Foam Mannequin Manikin Head Model Wigs Glasses Display Sta B5L5AU $3.96Trending at AU $4.15
- Female Mannequin 168cm Window Dressmaker Tailor Cloth Model Display Torso DummyAU $54.99Trending at AU $56.20
- Long Neck Female Foam Head Model Hair Wig Mannequin Hat Stand StyrofoamAU $5.83Trending at AU $5.87
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- Female Mannequin 168cm Model Dressmaker Display Torso Tailor Fashion DummyAU $70.90Free postageMake Offer
- Linen Cotton Cover Female Male Child White Black Mannequin Torso Wooden StandAU $89.95Free postageMake Offer
- Female Male Mannequin Full Body Clothes Display Window Showcase CommercialAU $79.90Free postageMake Offer
For any clothing of lifestyle retailer, mannequins are an important shop display item. Shops can use them to display their offerings or show how an clothing or accessories look on a human wearer. Tailors, artists, designers and dressmakers also use mannequins to show off their works. For simulations, hospitals, military and airways may also need them. Dress mannequins are the most common mannequins in the global retail market, where most people see them every day.History of Mannequins
Mannequins first appeared in the 15th century to display fashion items for customers. The general make of mannequins can involve materials like papier-mâché, plastic, fibreglass, wax and plaster of paris, and one can customise the material as per a client’s needs. You can buy mannequins in numerous sizes and genders, in a number of poses.Shopping for Mannequins
To get better rates for the mannequins, make certain to buy them in bulk. It doesn’t matter if shop displays need a female, male or child’s mannequin ; buy in bulk from brick and mortar or online retailers to get the best deals. Visit the business if you can to browse their inventory, so that you are aware of the quality and condition of the mannequins they offer.Taking Care of Mannequins
Mannequins are very important for retailers and shop displays, so it is important that shop owners and their staff take care of them. If you maintain your mannequins, their life can be extended to 3 to 5 years, but without proper care, they can decay and spoil within a year. It is important that while handling your mannequins you make certain you have removed all jewellery so they don't get any scratches or smudges. It is also important to have clean hands when moving or working with them. Water and toothpaste in combination with a cleaning cloth can clean the mannequins on at least a weekly basis.Storing the Mannequins
While storing your mannequins, liberal amounts of bubble wrap and paper is best. You can also use cloth and tissues with the bubble wrap while storing the mannequins. Wrap the face the most liberally, because if you manage to mark it, that will be the hardest to hide.