Shop by Subject
Shop by Format
Save on Textbooks
- Petty: The Biography Zanes, WarrenAU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- Fundamentals of Applied Electromagnetics by Umberto Ravaioli, Eric Michielssen,AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- BABY RECORD BLUE - REWORKAU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- NEW Cost Accounting, Global Edition By Madhav Rajan Paperback Free ShippingAU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology, Global Edition by Judi L. Nath, Frederic HAU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- NEW 3 Days to AUS Macroeconomics 5E Stephen D Williamson (Paperback 2013) 5th EdAU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- Dark Souls II: Design Works by From Software (Hardback, 2016)AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
- Intro to Java Programming, Comprehensive Version, 10E by Y. Daniel LiAU $77.88Trending at AU $81.27
- Mathematics Year 12 by S.K. Patel (Paperback, 2007)AU $22.50 NewAU $19.95 Used
Limited Time Deals
- HUMANS OF NEW YORK: Stories By Brandon StantonAU $27.79
- The BAREFOOT INVESTTOR By Scott PapeAU $24.48
- BUSINESS AND CORPORATIONS LAW By J. FitzpatrickAU $111.14
- PROFESSIONAL HAIRDRESSING 1st Edition By Karen RoemussAU $116.23
- THE EXPERIENCED CAREr: Frontline Leaders In Australia's Aged Care Workplaces 2ndAU $87.51
- THE AMAZING WORLD OF HORSES: Adult Coloring Book Volume 1 By Cindy ElsharouniAU $15.94
- FORD Australia by Doug WallaceAU $53.35
- DERMATOLOGIC SURGERY: A Manual Of Defect Repair Options By Leslie StoreyAU $328.17
Hot This Week
- Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth am I Here For? By Rick Warren Book | NEW AUAU $16.95Almost gone
- Supporting EducationAU $73.633 left
- The Complete Guide to Asperger's Syndrome by Tony Attwood book | NEW AUAU $36.853 left
- Moleskine Classic Notebook, Large, Plain, Red, Hard Cover (5 X 8.25): Blanko-NotAU $28.585 left
- The Third Teacher: 79 Ways You Can Use Design to Transform Teaching & Learning bAU $32.865 left
- The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ FREE POSTAU $8.0010 sold
- Japanese Woodworking Tools: Their Tradition, Spirit and Use by Toshio OdateAU $30.674 sold
- VAGABONDING - ROLF POTTS (PAPERBACK) NEWAU $8.943 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
There's nothing more nerve-racking than sitting an important test or exam. However, preparation is key when it comes to your further education. The more prepared you are to sit the test; the more confident you will feel while you are in the examination room and even after when it comes to receiving your results.
If you are looking to become a dentist or enter the medical field and you have completed a bachelor's degree, it is mandatory to sit a test called GAMSAT.
What is the GAMSAT?
The Graduate Australian Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT) is a prerequisite test run by ACER to select candidates that are applying to study medicine, optometry, dentistry, podiatry, pharmacy, physiotherapy and veterinary science in Australia, Britain and Ireland. All candidates must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
There are three sections that all candidates must complete in the GAMSAT - the first is called Reasoning in Humanities and Social Sciences. The second is the Written Communication section, while the third and final section is called the Reasoning in Biological and Physical Sciences.
The test goes for almost six hours and is designed to stretch you to your limits.
Preparing for your GAMSAT
If you are planning to sit the GAMSAT, you need to start early and revise consistently. GAMSAT is held twice a year in Australia - in late March/early April, and in September. If you are thinking of sitting this test, buy your GAMSAT book online on eBay, the number one place fortextbooksandaudio booksat discount prices.
With over 440 pages of new content, more Section 1 and 2 strategies, and with hundreds of new additional practice questions with worked solutions, give yourself the best chance of passing the GAMSAT by properly acquainting yourself with the textbook. Buy online today and begin your studies for this difficult test.