Shop by Subject
Shop by Format
Save on Textbooks
- Cambridge IELTS 9 Student's Book with Answers: Authentic Examination Papers fromAU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- Kaur, Rupi-Milk And Honey BOOK NEWAU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- The 5 Second Rule: The Surprisingly Simple Way to Live, Love, and Speak with...AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- 3 Days Fast AUS Management 7E Stephen P. Robbins Stagg Mary Coulter 7th EditionAU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- Clinical Naturopathy: An evidence-based guide to practice, 2e Jerome Sarris ND (AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- Kondo Marie/ Hirano Cathy (...-The Life-Changing Magic Of (US IMPORT) HBOOK NEWAU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a...AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
- Grimm: Aunt Marie's Book of Lore Titan Books (Corporate Author)AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- Dungeon Master's Guide (Dungeons & Dragons Core Rulebooks) by Wizards of the Coast (Hardback, 2014)Trending PriceAU $53.50 New
- Q and A a Day: 5-year Journal by Potter Style (Diary, 2011)Trending PriceAU $22.13 New
- Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology by Leah Remini, Rebecca Paley (Paperback / softback, 2016)Trending PriceAU $21.81 New
Limited Time Deals
- The BAREFOOT INVESTTOR By Scott Pape Paperback BookAU $26.44
- AUSTRALIAN CORPORATE LAW By Harris, J; Hargovan, A; Adams, M Paperback BookAU $129.15
- MCKENNA'S DRUG HANDBOOK For Nursing And Midwifery By Lisa McKenna Paperback BookAU $70.69
- SWEAR WORD Designs (4 in 1) By Adult Coloring Books Paperback BooksAU $22.44
- UNDERSTANDING NUTRITION With Student Resource Access 12 Months By Eleanor WhitneAU $123.14
- BUSINESS AND CORPORATIONS LAW By J. Fitzpatrick Paperback BookAU $107.03
- CHANEL: Collections and Creations By Daniele Bott Hardcover BookAU $43.70
- THE ULTIMATE KETO DIET GUIDE & 100 RECIPES: Burn Fat Fast & Stop Counting CaloriAU $20.73
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
There's nothing more nerve-racking than sitting an important test or exam. However, preparation is key when it comes to your further education. The more prepared you are to sit the test; the more confident you will feel while you are in the examination room and even after when it comes to receiving your results.
If you are looking to become a dentist or enter the medical field and you have completed a bachelor's degree, it is mandatory to sit a test called GAMSAT.
What is the GAMSAT?
The Graduate Australian Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT) is a prerequisite test run by ACER to select candidates that are applying to study medicine, optometry, dentistry, podiatry, pharmacy, physiotherapy and veterinary science in Australia, Britain and Ireland. All candidates must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
There are three sections that all candidates must complete in the GAMSAT - the first is called Reasoning in Humanities and Social Sciences. The second is the Written Communication section, while the third and final section is called the Reasoning in Biological and Physical Sciences.
The test goes for almost six hours and is designed to stretch you to your limits.
Preparing for your GAMSAT
If you are planning to sit the GAMSAT, you need to start early and revise consistently. GAMSAT is held twice a year in Australia - in late March/early April, and in September. If you are thinking of sitting this test, buy your GAMSAT book online on eBay, the number one place fortextbooksandaudio booksat discount prices.
With over 440 pages of new content, more Section 1 and 2 strategies, and with hundreds of new additional practice questions with worked solutions, give yourself the best chance of passing the GAMSAT by properly acquainting yourself with the textbook. Buy online today and begin your studies for this difficult test.