Training bibs are an easy way of separating players into teams during training sessions, as well as during competition games, and are one of the most popular pieces of football equipment. In cases when two teams have similar coloured kits, bibs are an efficient means of differentiating them, not only for the players, but also for the referees and spectators watching.
Which Type of Training Bibs Are Available?
Training bibs are available in a whole range of different colours and sizes to suit teams of all ages.
- In addition to numbered football training aids and NRL and rugby league training aids, you can also find specialised netball training aids and bibs with positions clearly identified.
- Opt for polyester mesh training bibs or plain bibs with black side straps made from a combination of polyester and cotton.
What Should I Look For When Purchasing Training Bibs?
Some of the most important factors to consider when purchasing training bibs for your sporting team is their breathability and visibility.
- A lightweight mesh material is going to be the most comfortable option, allowing your players to maintain their freedom of movement and not overheat. Some training bibs on the market are quick to dry, which means you can use them for multiple training sessions even during the wettest of periods and they will be ready to wear almost immediately after washing.
- If youre going to be training or competing in low-light conditions, look for training tops in fluorescent or high-visibility colours to ensure your players stand out.
Which Other Sporting Training Aids Can I Find?
In addition to multi-coloured training bibs, you can also find training disc markers in multiple colours designed with a low profile to prevent injuries.
- If youre wanting to improve your teams agility, look for training ladders with adjustable rungs so you can control the spacing or slalom poles, which are popular as football training equipment.
- Tackle bags are an essential part of any rugby training kit, while resistance parachutes are ideal for working on your speed, strength and stamina.