Shop by Category
Shop by Hand Retrieve
Hot This Week
- Lightweight Fishing Spinning Reels Fly Fishing Reers 5.1:1 Rear BrakeAU $13.175 left
- Portable Ice Fishing Mini Pole Line Reel Rods Shrimp Metal Steel LightweightAU $1.7610 sold
- Plastic Ice Fishing Reel Winter Fly Wheel Fly Line Wheel Right Hand PortableAU $3.612 sold
- Fishing Spinning Reels Right Hand Reel Spool Plate Baitcast Coil RollerAU $7.091 sold
- 12BB Ball Bearings Saltwater Freshwater Fishing Spinning Reel 5.5:1 YB2000-7000AU $17.471 sold
- 8BB Ball Bearings Left/Right Fishing Spinning Reel SY4000 5.1:1 High Speed ReelAU $12.701 sold
- 1x Ice Fishing Mini Wheel Pole Line Reel Rods Metal Steel Lightweight PortableAU $2.061 sold
- 3.6:1 Right Hand Saltwater Ice Fishing Reel Saltwater Spinning Reels With-LineAU $5.991 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- Trolling Reel +Counter Saltwater Sea Fishing Conventional Reels Aluminum Drum AUAU $45.99+AU $10.00 postageMake Offer
- Right Hand Baitcasting Reel 3.3:1 Bait Casting Fishing Reel R1BOAU $13.61Free postageMake Offer
- 13BB Saltwater Sea Fishing Reels Long Shot Spinning Fishing ReelAU $61.61Free postageMake Offer
Do you plan to spend your afternoon off from work at your favourite fishing hole? First, you will need to choose the right saltwater fishing reels to ensure a successful adventure. You'll want to choose the fishing reels that work best for your fishing style so you can maximise your time fishing.Spinning Reels
You can find heavy-duty spinning reels that will hold big fish without breaking, bending or any other kind of damage. When you're looking at all-saltwater unbranded spinning fishing reels, you'll find a variety of features to suit your needs. They may be designed for long shots for better casting. You can find them with high-strength metal for added durability. Some spinning fishing reels are designed for both freshwater and saltwater use.Baitcaster Reels
You can find a good selection of all-saltwater unbranded baitcasting fishing reels. They are designed to catch any species of saltwater fish. They may come with a cover and include magnetic lure for easier fishing. These reels may feature metal, carbon fibre and even wooden components.Fly Fishing Reels
Fly fishing reels are also designed for rock or ice fishing, enabling you to bring in your line even in rough terrain. The reel may be made of metal, plastic or carbon fibre. Look for reels that are lightweight or heavy-duty, depending on what type of fishing you wish to undertake. Some are even shaftless while others are designated for portability, especially when fishing in hard to reach places.Dominant Hand
Avoid awkward casting and retrieval by using a fishing reel designed for your dominant hand. Right-handed reels make it easy to turn the handle with your right hand, while the left-handed reels are designed to make use of your left hand when casting and pulling in the fish.