Shop by Category
1-48 of 293 results
Hot This Week
- Deluxe Burgundy Gown Game Thrones Renaissance Medieval Queen Fancy Dress CostumeAU $44.958 left
- Ladies Maid Marion Medieval Renaissance Julie Robin Hood Costume Fancy DressAU $22.998 left
- Mens Adult Medieval Monk Sorcerer Priest Friar Hooded Robe Costume CosplayAU $30.999 sold
- Roman Greek Gold Leaves Laurel Wreath Headpiece Toga Fancy Dress HeadbandAU $2.733 sold
- Medieval NOBLEMAN Renaissance Tunic Viking Saxon LARP SCA Cosplay Costume TopsAU $9.122 sold
- Womens Games of Thrones Red Hooded Medieval Renaissance Gown Queen Fancy DressAU $40.991 sold
- Roman Greek Goddess Gold Leaves Laurel Wreath Headpiece Toga Fancy Dress CostumeAU $2.821 sold
- Black Sexy Womens Vintage Elegant Lace Eye Face Prom Party Dress Mask MasqueradeAU $1.001 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Make an Offer
- Medieval Ages Robe Steampunk,Gothic, Larp Size 34/36 38.AU $99.90+AU $19.37 postageMake Offer
Whether you're going to a Medieval themed party or a nonspecific costume party, Medieval costumes are a great way to look elegant and stylish, and still have a whole lot of fun.
What is the Medieval period?
In the history of Europe, the Medieval period is also known as the Middle Ages. It lasted from the 5th Century to the 15th, beginning with the fall of the Western Roman Empire and merging into the Renaissance.
Medieval women's clothing
Medieval clothing was dictated by the status of the person wearing the clothes. Women's fashion was influenced by classical Greek and Roman clothes. Early in the Middle Ages, clothes were worn tight against the body and women wore two tunics, one over the other, with a long cloak and closed, pointed toe shoes. During 1200 to 1300, women of high status lavished themselves with pearls, gold, and silver to display their wealth. During 1300 to 1400, women's coats trailed on the ground. Hats were embroidered or trimmed with lace. Long trains come into fashion in the 1400s to 1500s, and sleeves became long, hanging, embroidered or fringed.
Medieval men's clothing
Medieval men's clothing depended highly on the man's status, his employment, and the exact time period. Other options for your Medieval costume include chain mail, peasant dresses, Medieval Knight clothing, Medieval nobles or peasants, Medieval King or Queen, nun, priests, or suits of armour.
Search the great options here on eBay and you'll be comparing velvet green dresses with Robin Hood costumes and chain mail clad warriors. Whatever your style, gender, or size, there are great outfits from which you can choose. Whether you go with Medieval or opt for women's Victorian costumes, other Victorian costumes or the clothing of another period in history, shop online today and find a great look for your next fancy dress occasion!