Shop by Features
Shop by Application
Save on Wattage 110 W or More
- 150W Flexible Solar Panel Power Battery Mono Charging Caravan Boat Camping 12VAU $248.75Trending at AU $252.96
- 80W Flexible Solar Panel Power Battery Charging Caravan Boat Camping 12V AU ShipAU $130.92Trending at AU $253.11
- 500W 2*250W Poly Solar Panel Off Grid System Kit w/ Bracket RV Boat 24V ChargerAU $486.14Trending at AU $597.93
- 250W 12V Folding Solar Panel Kit Mono Charging Caravan Boat Camping Power HomeAU $259.98Trending at AU $274.71
- 12V 150W Semi Flexible Mono Solar Panel & 15A Controller for RV Car Boat CaravanAU $239.19Trending at AU $254.75
- 500W 2*250W 24V Solar Panel High Efficiency for Home Roof Boat Battery ChargingAU $430.35Trending at AU $629.83
- 500W 2x 250W 24V Poly Solar Panel System Kit Car Boat Caravan RV Camping ChargeAU $430.35Trending at AU $588.28
- 250w Solar Panel Kit Generator Caravan Camping Power Mono Charging 12vTrending PriceAU $249.51 New
- 120w Folding Solar Panel 12v Kit Mono Boat Camping Power Charging BatteryTrending PriceAU $133.24 New
- Mono 250w 12v Folding Solar Panel Kit Caravan Boat Camping Power USB ChargingTrending PriceAU $247.50 New
- 250w Monocrystalline Solar Panel DeliveryTrending PriceAU $217.46 New
- 12v 250w Folding Solar Panel Kit Caravan Boat CampingTrending PriceAU $223.45 New
- Megavolt 40-Watt Mono Solar Panel Kit Generator Caravan Camping Battery ChargingTrending PriceAU $47.14 New
- 200w Folding Monocrystalline Solar Panel DeliveryTrending PriceAU $196.00 New
Limited Time Deals
- Solar Panel 12V 250W Monocrystalline Module House Caravan Boat Off Grid UseAU $209.00AU $485.00 | 56% OFF
- MAXRAY 12v 120W Solar Folding Panel KitAU $149.00AU $599.00 | 75% OFF
- RICH SOLAR 200W Solar PanelAU $159.00AU $485.00 | 67% OFF
- Solar Panel Folding Kit Camping Power 240w Mono Charging KitAU $349.00AU $1,179.00 | 70% OFF
- RICH SOLAR 125W Solar PanelAU $149.00AU $330.00 | 54% OFF
- MAXRAY 12V 180W Folding Solar Panel KitAU $279.00AU $899.00 | 68% OFF
- RICH SOLAR 125W Solar PanelAU $570.00AU $870.00 | 34% OFF
- 120w Folding Solar Panel 12v Kit Mono Boat Camping Power Charging Battery100% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $133.24 New
- Solar Panel Kit 200-Watt Caravan Camping Power 12-Volt Mono Charging Home Generator94% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $160.86 New
- Megavolt 40-Watt Mono Solar Panel Kit Generator Caravan Camping Battery Charging87% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $47.14 New
- 160w Solar Folding Panel Kit Caravan Boat Camping Power Mono Charging 12v100% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $182.46 New
- 250w Solar Panel Kit Generator Caravan Camping Power Mono Charging 12v88% agree - Would recommendTrending PriceAU $249.51 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You may also like
Go off the grid! Break free from the fumes and noise of fuel-powered generators and the tethers of the plug-in RV camp site. 12V solar panels are a must for the eco-friendly traveller who wants to harness the free energy of the sun anywhere they may roam. Great for powering 12V or small household appliances, and charging batteries, portable solar panels offer real freedom without sacrificing the luxuries on the go. Perhaps most importantly, for those running appliances off their main vehicle battery, solar panels offer insurance against being stranded with a flat battery.
How much power do I need?
Generally, the more power a solar panel can produce, the more expensive it will be. 120W solar panel kits are a popular choice for those wanting to keep things compact or on a budget. A 120 watt solar panel will maintain power to smaller household appliances, such as laptops, electric shavers and radios without draining the battery. If you have greater power demands or perhaps you don't want to invest too much in solar, eBay has a wide range of differentsolar panels, from the ultra portable 10W minis, all the way up to 300W. Within this range, you'll find rigid and flexible panels, suitable for roof mounting, or folding kits that can be carried around and stored away with ease. Many kits come with MPPT regulators/controllers (these ensure the battery receives optimal charging), making them plug and play - simply connect the alligator clips to your battery and enjoy the free energy.
Do I need an inverter?
12V solar panels connect to a 12V battery, which you can run 12V DC appliances from easily enough. However, household appliances utilise 240V AC power and will therefore require an inverter connected to the battery, to convert the 12V power into 240V. eBay has a range ofsolar energy supplies, including connectors, charge controllers and inverters that can assist you here!
Warning: 12V portable solar panels are designed for portable use, such as camping and should not be connected in sequence to a house power supply.