Choosing Wireless Headsets for Mobile Phones
If you like to listen to music or take phone calls on the go, a wireless headset is a convenient accessory. These devices connect with Bluetooth rather than wires, so you don’t have to deal with tangled or damaged cables. Just tuck your phone into your pocket or bag and enjoy hands-free use.What are some types of wireless headsets?
Wireless headsets come in many different styles, including:
- Earbuds: Small and anatomically contoured, wireless earbuds tuck into your ears. This style is lightweight, so it’s easy to wear for long periods of time.
- Over-ear: Over-ear headsets feature two large earcups connected with a flexible headband. The earcups are usually padded for comfort; plus, since they cover the full ear, they often offer noise-cancelling benefits and immersive listening experience.
- Tethered: This style is designed with two earbuds connected by a flexible tether. The tether adds extra security; if one earbud falls out, you’re less likely to lose it. If you need to take out the earbuds, you can hang them around your neck for convenience.
- Ear hooks: If you’re looking for wireless earbuds for working out, a style with ear hooks increases stability. The hooks rest over your ear so the earbuds can’t pop out during an intense training session. This is also a good option if you’re sensitive to pressure in or around your ears.
- Microphone headset: Like an over-ear model, a microphone headset features a headband and one or two earbuds or earcups. It also comes with a built-in microphone that flips down and rests in front of your mouth. This creates better sound for conference calls and professional calls.
- Single-ear headset: A more streamlined alternative to a microphone headset is the single-ear headset. It features an earbud, an ear hook, and a directional microphone. That way, you can take calls on the go.
That depends on the style — if you’re buying wireless earbuds, they’ll often come with a case. Just pop the earbuds inside the opened case and the integrated battery charges each one. When the case battery gets low, simply plug it into a wall outlet to recharge. Other types of wireless headphones often come with a USB cable; to charge them, just plug one end into the headphone and the other into a computer or a USB wall connector.What features are available on wireless headsets?
Some of the available features on wireless headsets are:
- Volume control
- Track control
- Call answer buttons
- Active noise-cancelling technology
- Voice encryption
Wireless Headphones Afterpay
Enjoy now and pay later with Afterpay at eBay. Shop our massive range of wireless headphones from popular brands such as Bose, Sony, Beats, Apple, Sennheiser, JBL, and more. Great for travelling, or while working in the office. We’ve got you covered with Afterpay, meaning you can get your wireless headphones online now and pay it off with 4 interest-free payments over 8 weeks.