Men’s Wolverine Boots and Footwear
Wolverine is an American manufacturer of work boots, steel toe boots and other men’s shoes. Its other subsidiaries are Hush Puppies and Merrell.
What Are Some Men’s Wolverine Shoes?
- 1000 Mile Boots. This pair follows the classic work boot design of 1914. It has Goodyear welt construction for durability and flexibility. With sufficient care, this may last you for many years. Re-sole as needed.
- Edge. This pair of Men's Wolverine shoes features CarbonMAX toe-caps for that lighter and thinner build. It has an EPX footbed, which is a solid multi-layered construction.
Why Should You Choose Wolverine Work Boots?
- Safety. The steel toes are not like simple men’s accessories. These are essential features for safety. Men's Wolverine work boots meet ASTM Standards for safety gear. You get foot protection from falling and rolling objects.
- Quality. The brand prides itself on its use of good materials and regular innovation, with working wearers in mind.
How Do You Care For Work Boots?
- Clean with specialised work boot cleaners and shoe polish.
- Condition your shoes with milk oil or specific oils that maintain the quality of your work boots.
- Waterproof your shoes especially if you often work on wet surfaces.