Auguste the Label Dresses
Auguste the Label is a boutique Byron Bay fashion label that designs clothing for women, teenagers, and children that are soft, feminine, and flowing. Their range features all styles of dresses from mini to maxi, and all with a boho look and contemporary twist. These stunning dresses are for women of all ages, and they also feature the Auguste Girl and Little Auguste range for young girls, too. Auguste the Label has been making contemporary vintage dresses for over 10 years and the local Australian fashion label continues to expand its range.
What Age Does Auguste the Label Cater To?
Auguste the Label initially began as a women's clothing line, however after realising that there were limited options available for young girls and teenagers that featured a bohemian twist, they now cater to every age from toddlers and beyond.
- Auguste Women's: The women's range of Auguste the Label is from 6 to 14 to suit all kinds of female figures.
- Auguste Girl: This line of clothing aims toward teenage girls and features sizes from 9 through to 14.
- Little Auguste: The Little Auguste range is for young girls starting at size 2 for toddlers and ranging up to a size 8.
What Styles of Dress Do Auguste Make
Auguste the Label creates dresses that are contemporary but bohemian, and there are many styles of dress to suit every occasion. Their women's and children's dresses come in patterns of floral designs, polka dots, animal prints, and block colours, in various styles like:
- Maxi dresses: These long maxi dresses are flowing and beautiful, with either thin straps, capped sleeves, or full-length sleeves.
- Midi dresses: Midi dresses usually sit between the knee and ankle, offering a midway point between the mini and maxi styles.
- Mini dresses: Auguste the Label mini dresses are still soft and flowing but come up to mid-thigh and above.
- Wrap dresses: Their wrap dresses suit all shapes and sizes of women and come in varying lengths from maxi to mini.
- Slip dresses: Casual slip dresses with silk and embroidered lace are popular in the Auguste the Label range.