Women's Size 9 Shoes
For women who wear a size 9 shoe, there are several different styles and choices to choose from.
What Styles of Shoes are Available in Size 9?
- Flats. Flats come in many styles from casual to dressy and usually have no heel.
- Heels. The height and size of a heel can vary with this style. Heels range in height from a small kitten heel ranging about 1/2 inch to haughty stilettos that can reach up to 5 inches. Wedge heels are a popular style that also provides some support and comfort for extended wear.
- Sandals and Flip Flops. This style of shoe is great for the warmer months and usually has exposure for a good portion of the foot along with the toes. Flip Flops have usually a single strap that goes between the big toe and second toe.
- Boots. Fashionable boots come in a variety of styles from short little booties that are either flat or have a small heel, to taller boots that come up to the knee or are even thigh high. Winter boots are more rugged and are either lace-up or slip on.
- Athletic Shoes. This style of shoe includes all shoes that are for exercising or playing sports, whether it's basketball, tennis, soccer, or running.
What Materials are Women's Size 9 Shoes Made of?
- Leather. Leather shoes are more expensive and need protection from weather elements to avoid damage to the shoe.
- Synthetic Leather. Cheaper than its real counterpart, synthetic leather is easy to clean and protect.
- Canvas. You can treat canvas for waterproofing, but it is also easy to spot clean when it gets dirty.
- Suede. This material is just as durable as leather, however, it is important to treat it to ensure it is waterproof. Suede is softer as it has a brushed feel to it.
What Colours are Women's Size 9 Shoes Available in?
Shoes can come in a variety of colours, but some of the more popular colours include:
- Black. Traditional styles ranging from casual to dress usually have multiple offerings in black.
- Brown. Brown is another basic colour that many shoes come in ranging in all styles.
- Blue. Most notably, navy, is another basic colour that acts as a staple for many shoe wardrobes.
- Nudes. Some of the colours that fall under the nudes category include white and beige, which also serve as great staples for any wardrobe.
- Metallics. Any colours that have a sheen or shimmer are metallics, but most commonly gold, silver or copper are a popular option for any metallic shoes.
- Printed. Prints are a fun way to add an element of surprise or whimsy to any shoe style.