Wrought Iron Beds and Bed Frames
Wrought iron bed frames are a unique statement for any bedroom decor. They are sturdy as well as heavy. Depending on the style, this can add a touch of the industrial or even the classical to the room's overall look.
What styles of frames are there?
- Traditional. A happy medium between contemporary and country, classic iron beds have special detailing along the frame.
- Contemporary. Modern iron bed frames are clean and simplistic with straight lines and little flourish.
- Country. This style of wrought iron beds may be rustic in design or look antiquated.
- Bunkbed. These have two bed stacked on top of each other.
- Daybed. Styled as a more than just a bed, daybeds have a headboard and sides to create a place to sit as well as sleep.
What sizes are there?
- Twin. The smallest, twin bed frames are great for younger children or for rooms with little space.
- Full. Wrought iron bed frames in a size full are versatile for any room.
- Queen. The second largest size, wrought iron queen bed frames fit in a variety of bedroom settings.
- King. The largest size bed, wrought iron king bed frames make a statement in any bedroom.