Exclusive Deals & Discounts
With eBay Plus, you benefit from exclusive offers and great discounts.
Free express delivery to metro on Plus items
eBay Plus items are always delivered fast and free after receipt of payment.
Free Returns on Plus Items
eBay Plus items can be returned for free, and you'll get back your money fast.
And so much more
And so much more
eBay Plus Subscription Benefits
Page 1 of 4 is displayed - offer carousel
- Exclusive OffersAccess member-only mega-deals, exclusive sales, discounts & a whole lot more. *$5 monthly voucher for a year. Paid members only. Min. spend $50. Plus items only. T&C’s apply.
- Free Express Delivery on Millions of Plus ItemsFree express delivery to metro areas now available. Not in a metro area? Free standard delivery is available on millions of eBay Plus items.
- Free delivery & 5% off with Coles on eBay*Save 5% on your groceries when you shop at Coles on eBay. Save even more with free delivery on orders over $49 – use code PLUSFIVE. *Selected postcodes only. T&C’s apply.
Unlock a world of Plus benefits
- 1. Start your 30-day free trial
- New members can see for themselves with a 30-day free trial, and enjoy the best eBay has to offer for only $49 per year.
- 2. Start using your benefits
- Look for the "eBay Plus" logo on the items you want to buy, or use the eBay Plus filter.
- 3. Access the best savings on eBay
- Enjoy exclusive eBay Plus shopping benefits, delivery savings & member-only special offers.
What is eBay Plus?
- An exclusive membership that unlocks shopping benefits, delivery savings & member-only special offers.
How much does eBay Plus cost?
- You can try eBay Plus absolutely free for 30 days. If you decide it's not for you, you can cancel it at any time.
- After the trial period, pay just $49 annually.
What are the benefits of eBay Plus?
- Free delivery on eBay Plus purchases
- Free returns on eBay Plus purchases
- Exclusive deals
- Premium Customer Service
Are all delivery options free with eBay Plus?
- eBay Plus offers free standard domestic postage on all eBay Plus items paid with PayPal or a credit/debit card.
- If you choose an express delivery option or international postage, you'll have to pay for postage.
Are returns always free with eBay Plus?
- Returns are free for all eBay Plus orders. Regardless of the reason for the return or whether the seller's return policy normally states that buyers pay for return postage, as an eBay Plus member, you can return it for free. You'll still need to indicate why you want to return the item (e.g. "Changed my mind"), then you'll get a free postage label with either Australia Post or ParcelPoint.
- If you need to return an order that wasn't an eBay Plus item, the seller's normal return policy applies.
How does the 30-day free trial work?
- You can try eBay Plus absolutely free for 30 days. After your trial period has ended, we'll charge you an annual membership fee to continue receiving eBay Plus benefits.
- You can cancel eBay Plus at any time during the trial period & you won't be charged.