Zen Chi Aerobic Massager, Help Back Pain & Weight Loss
The Zen Chi Aerobic Massager is the completely effortless way to keep fit, increase your metabolism, reduce you back pain and gently detoxify your body every single day!
The Zen Chi Aerobic Massager (Also known as the Zen Chi Relaxerciser) gives you control over your own health and wellbeing. In as little as 15 minutes on the Zen Chi Aerobic Massager, you can gain the benefits of walking 1.5 km, with absolutely no effort. It really is amazing!
Hi and welcome to my guide on "How To Get Amazing Results From Your Zen Chi Aerobic Massager In Just 15 Minutes Per Day!"
This Guide gives you 10 tips to getting the BEST RESULTS from you Zen Chi Aerobic Massager to help with a vast array of health conditions such as: trouble losing weight, chronic back, neck or shoulder pain, lymphoedema, fluid retention, menstrual pain, low energy, sleep problems, stress and anxiety among many, many others.
My name is Kristin and I am a qualified Naturopath and Remedial Massage Practitioner from Adelaide, South Australia and have been in practise for the past 7 years. Over that time, I have treated many people with chronic back pain, headaches & migraines, neck tension, sciatica, hip and shoulder pain, sleep problems, sluggish metabolism, poor digestive and bowel function, fatigue and stress. I have found that while natural supplements and remedial massage therapy has worked wonders, many people find enormous benefit from regular home maintenance with the Zen Chi Aerobic Massager.
Firstly, I want to share with you exactly what the Zen Chi Aerobic Massager is, what it does and the benefits that people around the world have experienced.
What is the Zen Chi Aerobic Massager?
The concept of the Zen Chi was originally developed in Japan when the gentle, rhythmic sway of the spine of a swimming fish was observed. It was this gentle, sideways, swinging motion, referred to as the 'goldfish exercise', that was studied extensively for its positive effect on the human body, particularly the spine, and lead to the development of the Zen Chi Relaxerciser. It is a small, portable machine weighing 7kg with a handle for easy manouvering from room to room and a foot rest that swings gently from side to side.
How Does It Work?
The gentle swaying motion of the feet and ankles reverberates gently up the spine in a natural, no impact motion. This motion actually gently stretches and 'opens' the spine and individual vertebrae, relieving the compression that can occur within the spinal column.
The spine can become compressed from many of our daily activities such as standing, sitting at a desk, driving a car, gardening or exercising. The muscles can also become tight from these movements and cause the spine to be pulled out of alignment. These two factors can cause a lot of pain and tightness in the back and neck.
Headaches and sciatica (a pinched nerve in the lower back with pain running down the leg) can be end products of this built up tension. The swaying motion of the Zen Chi Aerobic Massager gently rocks the spine from side to side and allows the muscles either side of the spine to relax, which naturally re-aligns the spine as well as relieving stress and tension in the back and neck.
Regular use of the Zen Chi Aerobic Massager stimulates blood and lymph circulation and abdominal peristalsis (contraction of digestive tract muscles) and can thereby help to detoxify the body, deliver blood to the extremeties and boost sluggish metabolism and digestion.
10 TIPS For Getting Great Results From Your Zen Chi Aerobic Massager!
1. Drink a 200ml glass of luke warm water before and after exercising. This helps to hydrate the body to encourage detoxification and improve digestions and metabolism. To further enhance this detoxification and for good digestion and skin complexion, add the juice of 1/2 a fresh lemon squeezed in to the first glass of water.
2. Use the Zen Chi Aerobic Massager twice per day for 15 minutes each time. This will give you maximum benefits from the machine to keep your circulation and metabolism boosted and your spine well aligned. The best times of day to use the Zen Chi are first thing in the morning and last thing at night before bed.
3. Use the time on the Zen Chi Aerobic Massager for relaxation. This is a great time to practice some deep breathing, meditation, listen to a relaxing music CD or just clear your mind and let all the worries of the day melt away. This process is very important to deal with the stress and tension of everyday life, but also to help the body function at its best and release fat stores to help you lose weight!
4. Burn aromatherapy oils whilst on the Zen Chi Relaxerciser. Aromatherpay is a beautiful way to enhance relaxation by using: lavender, chamomile, jamsine or marjoram. If you suffer from insomnia, try: cedarwood, cypress, neroli, lavendar or sandlewood. For extra energy in the morning and relief from mental fatigue try: basil, juniper, pine, rosemary, clary sage or thyme.
5. Make sure you feet are comfortable on the footrest. Your feet should be resting past the foot rest with the lower part of your leg above the ankle on the footrest. This allows your feet to swing freely and ensures your ankles do not knock on the side of the machine. If the padded footrest cover that comes FREE with your machine is not comfotable enough, you can purchase a lambswool cover for extra comfort from our ebay store.
5. Make sure you head is comfortable. We recommend you do not use a pillow under your head whilst using the Zen Chi Relaxerciser as this can reduce the movement of your head and neck side to side, which is important for re-aligning the neck and upper back. If lying flat on the floor with nothing under your head is uncomfortable for you, you could try a folded up hand towel, a mouse pad or a very flat cushion.
6. Make sure you are warm whilst on the Zen Chi Aerobic Massager. you should not be exposed to any draughts or directly near a fan or air-conditioning vent. You should also keep yourself covered with a light blanket so that you do not get cold.Wearing socks and confortable clothing will also help your relaxation and detoxification processes.
7. Timing: If you have a severe injury or medical condition you should seek the advice of a medical professional before using the Zen Chi Aerobic Massager. If you are unsure of how your body will respond to the Zen Chi or have any pre-exisiting injuries or conditions, it is best that you begin with just 2-3 minutes on the machine at any one time. If you feel ok with the movement of the machine, increase the time by 1 minute every time you use it, until you reach the maximum recommended time of 15 minutes per session.
8. Use all 4 arm positions in each session. The arm positions are:
- Relaxed by your sides: Best for relaxation and stress relief. It also allows the most blood to be circulated throughout the body, especially to the limbs. Use this position for insomnia and mood-balancing too.
- Arms straight out to the sides in line with your shoulders: This position release muscle tension between the shoulders and neck. It also assists with re-alignment of the spine in the upper back and neck area.
- Hands placed behind the head: Best for headaches, migraines and lower back soreness. When used with deep breathing techniques, this position is also useful for people suffering from emphysema or asthma.
- Arms straight and above your head: Recommended for weight loss and toning the stomach. This position can also help those with digestive and constipation issues.
9. Use the time after the Zen Chi Relaxerciser session to stretch you whole body. Stretching tight muscles and keeping the body flexible and supple is a vital part of overall health and wellbeing. Regular stretching can help reduce lower back pain and sciatica, relieve upper back tension, help headaches and increase circulation to the hands and feet. Just put aside 10 minutes after your session to stretch every part of your body gently and carefully to release tight muscles.
10. Use a wheat bag inconjunction with your Zen Chi Aerobic Massager sessions. A wheatbag can be heated in the miscrowave for around 2 minutes and pleaced on areas on pain and tightness. The heat from the wheatbag encourages blood flow to the area which relaxes tight muscles and heat also helps to reduce pain. You can leave the wheatbag on a painful area such as your lower back, shoulder or neck for up to 15 minutes and then use the Zen Chi Relaxerciser afterwards to get even further results. Try it, it really works!
Who Can Use The Zen Chi Aerobic Massager?
The Zen Chi Relaxerciser is so gentle it is suitable for:
- Men and women of any age, size or fitness level.
- Children to use with adult supervision.
- Elderly people who need their vital 30 minutes of exercise everyday.
- Pregnant women, patients with a serious heart disease and persons experiencing a recent operation or a bone fracture SHOULD NOT use the Zen Chi Relaxerciser.
- People who experience nausea or severe motion sickness should be cautious using the machine, and are urged to try the Zen Chi Relaxerciser before purchasing.
- Children should use only under adult supervision.
- Do not use immediately after eating.
- Do not use under the influence of alcohol.
- Stop exercise immediately if feleing dizzy or uncomfirtable.
- Do not twist your body whilst the Zen Chi Relaxerciser is in use.
- Do not move the Zen Chi while in use.