If you don’t agree with our decision after we've stepped in to help resolve an issue between you and a seller, you can appeal by providing new information within 30 days of the case being closed.
Here's how to appeal a decision:
- Find the item in your Purchase history - opens in new window or tab, and select See case details.
- Select Send us an appeal.
- Fill in the details and select Submit.
You'll need to provide new information in your appeal, such as:
- Photos showing that the item doesn't match the listing description
- Tracking details showing that the seller received the item you returned
- Proof that your item was delivered to the wrong address
- A copy of a police report if applicable
We'll review the new information and get back to you with a final decision. This usually takes up to 48 hours, although it can be a little longer in some circumstances.
Make sure to start your appeal within 30 days of the case being closed.
See other articles in: