How to find a seller
To search for a specific seller:
- Select Advanced next to the search bar.
- In the Members section, choose Find a member and enter the member's username or email address.
- Enter the verification code and select Search.
If there's an exact match, we'll show you the member's username and location. You'll also see a list of any members that closely match your search.
When you've found the seller you're looking for, you can view their profile by selecting their username. From there, you can contact them, view their listings, see their Feedback and more.
Requesting a seller's contact details
If you've bought an item and you'd like to speak to the seller, we recommend contacting them through your Purchase history - opens in new window or tab. However, if you've already tried and got no response, you can ask us for their direct contact details. Here's how:
- Select Advanced near the search bar.
- In the Members section, choose Find contact information.
- Enter their username and the item number, and select Search.
We'll then send you the seller's details, including their name, location and telephone number. If you still can't contact the seller with the details provided, send us a message to let us know.
We'll also pass your contact details to the seller, so they can get in touch with you. You can check your contact information is up-to-date in your Personal information - opens in new window or tab.
You can only request a seller's contact details if you've paid for an item you bought from them.