Use your watch list to keep track of up to 30 items that you're interested in. It's great for when you've got your eye on something but aren't ready to commit quite yet.
Collections let you gather together your favourite finds from across the site and share them with other members of the eBay community.
How to create an eBay collection
Creating a collection is easy. Here's how:
- When you spot an item you want to save and share, select Add to collection on the listing
- Add the item to an existing collection, or create a brand new collection
- Write a short description of the item you're adding (this is optional)
- Select Add to collection
How to make changes to your collections
To make changes to your collections, select My Collections from the My eBay dropdown menu, followed by Edit. You can then:
- Change a collection title
- Add or edit a description
- Make a collection private or public
- Delete a collection
You can choose to keep your eBay collections private or mark them as public to share with other eBay members.
See other articles in:
You might also be interested in: