How to combine postage fees on eBay
If a buyer is purchasing multiple items from you, and they haven't already benefited from a postage discount, they can select Request total from seller in their shopping cart. You can then send them an invoice with the new combined costs.
First, make sure that combined invoices are enabled on your account. Here's how to check:
- On the Combined payments and postage discounts - opens in new window or tab page, select Edit under Combined payments.
- Ensure that Allow buyers to send one combined payment for all items purchased is selected.
- Choose the time period during which you're happy to combine payment for purchased items and select Save.
You can create rules to automatically offer postage discounts to your buyers. Find out how in our Discounting postage article.
Then you can issue a combined invoice to your buyer:
- Go to the Sold - opens in new window or tab section of My eBay.
- Select the items you want to combine into a single invoice.
- Add the new postage charge.
- From the Actions menu, select Send Invoice.
Learn more about issuing invoices and combining payments.