Return policy details
1. Items sold as new with original shrink wrap and are listed as rare, are considered to be collectors items. Collectors items and computer software will not be accepted for return if the seal is broken, unless damaged in transit. Sealed collectors items are considered to be significantly devalued if the seal is broken. Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are not affected, since you can see the product through the clear cover.
2. Right to cancel: You have the right to return your goods within 14 business days after delivery. Except as in 1. above. The buyer is expected to take reasonable care of the goods, or the buyer may be held responsible for any losses incurred.
3. Damage in transit must be reported to me within 24 hours of receipt. If the package is badly damaged externally and you think the goods may be damaged then you may refuse delivery. The package will be returned to me. If you sign for the package and the packaging is damaged, the buyer must make a note of the damage next to their signature.
4. I expect the buyer to pay the return postage and add suitable insurance. If the goods were damaged in transit you will get a full refund, including the return postage. If the goods are returned for any other reason, I reserve the right to refund only the goods value less postage and fees. I also reserve the right to refuse a return and will fairly assess each case on its merits. Second user software will not be accepted for return, except where damaged in transit, in the interests of preventing software piracy.
5. Items lost in transit. Please allow adequate time for delivery. If you are unsure, message me and I will investigate. Delivery times for Royal Mail are on their website www.royalmail.com.
By bidding on my items you implicitly agree to these terms.
Refunds by law:
In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose or don't match description. More information at returns - opens in a new window or tab