1. 30 Days Change of Mind Returns
If you receive a purchase, and you have decided that it does not meet your needs, we can accept a return for refund (This refund does not include delivery costs) or replacement if the following terms are met.
• The item must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery in original undamaged packaging.
• The item must be factory sealed and unused in order to be approved for a full refund.
• If the item has been opened, we will charge a restocking fee of 15%, as the goods are no longer considered brand new. That is, the refundable amount will be the sales price minus 15%.
• $12 Administration fee will apply for the first time the item is sent out.
• In the event that the product has been used, the restocking fee charged may be up to 50%.
• Any delivery or insurance costs incurred are not refundable.
• We reserve the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if the item is not in resalable condition (eg. damaged or missing packaging, missing or damaged parts).
• We cannot accept returns on software, printers (if the ink has been unsealed) or any other consumable items, so please take care when buying these products.
2. DOA & Warranty Returns
All products (with the exception of consumable products and software) sold by Shallothead (ElectricBay) are covered by Australian manufacturer warranty.
2.1. DOA Returns
If your item is confirmed to be defective when delivered, it will be treated as Dead On Arrival (DOA). THE DOA PERIOD IS 14 DAYS FROM YOUR INVOICE DATE. DOA claims are eligible for a refund or replacement after the faulty item has been returned to Shallothead (ElectricBay).
• Contact with Shallothead (ElectricBay) must be made within 14 days of your invoice date.
• In order to expedite your DOA claim, please obtain a manufacturer reference number which confirms that your item may be faulty.
• We will cover the cost of DOA return shipping by emailing you a prepaid return label which you must affix to the item. You must then take the item to any Australia Post Office for return.
• Shipping costs incurred with a third party are not reimbursable so please contact us before returning the item.
• The item should be returned to Shallothead (ElectricBay) within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the return label. Where possible, all items should be packed in the original, undamaged /unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the item. If the accessories are not included, your DOA claim will be rejected or only a partial refund will be applied.
• The processing time is generally 1-2 weeks from the time we receive the faulty unit. This is so we can send the DOA unit to the manufacturer for testing and fault verification.
2.2. Warranty Returns
For any products outside of the 14 DAYS DOA period, standard manufacturer warranty terms will apply.
Shallothead (ElectricBay) recognises that customers purchasing some products, such as electronics and computers, require a high level of support therefore we strongly suggest that you contact the manufacturer for trouble-shooting assistance first. Their support team is more knowledgeable in diagnosing and resolving the problem than us. Approaching the problem this way will minimize or avoid delay with us acting as a middleman. If the manufacturer is unable to assist, we are happy to step in should you require further assistance.
• We do not cover the return shipping costs of items outside of the DOA period.
• The processing time is generally 2-3 weeks from the time we receive the faulty unit. Please obtain a manufacturer reference number to expedite your claim.
• The warranty claim may result in either a repair, replacement or refund depending on manufacturer approval.
• Please advise your invoice number and item's serial number when contacting us. eBay only keeps a sales history of up to 3 months so we are not able to retrieve order details using your eBay user name after this period.