$0 to Rich: The Everyday Woman's Guide to Getting Wealthy by Tracey Edwards (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by sloutlet
- Est. delivery by 8 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does 'rich' mean to you? Perhaps it's a huge mansion and an overseas holiday every year, or maybe a simple comfortable home with financial worries. Written specifically for women, 0 to Rich aims to be a girl's personal financial coach, guiding readers towards achieving their own financial goals by following five easy steps. Readers will learn how to define what 'rich' means to them and articulate exactly what they want. The book then explains how to set and achieve these financial goals over a defined time period.This practical, interactive book covers how to create and follow a -fuss budget; easy savings tips to fast track your financial milestones; savings and investment options to help you grow your money faster and reach your goals sooner.
- Author BiographyTracey Edwards has a degree in arts/journalism from the University of Queensland. She is a full-time investor and has written for Family Circle and Bride To Be. This is her second book.
- Author(s)Tracey Edwards
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2008
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width142 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.