All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionThere's worse feeling for a writer than running smack into a case of writer's block. One of the best ways to get around the problem is to surround yourself with ideas. 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts for Holidays: Festive Ideas for Blogs, Scripts, Stories and More gives you exactly one thousand idea-generating prompts that focus on the most memorable days of the year. This book covers over 20 different holidays including Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Independence Day, Veterans Day, New Year's Eve, International Women's Day and more. These 1,000 prompts work for blogs, scripts, stories, poems, essays, songs and anything else that requires you to stare down writer's block and put pen to paper anyway. Originally geared for the classroom, these prompts can be used by any writer from 5 to 105 to get the ideas they need when they need them. Author Bryan Cohen has written over a dozen books of writing prompts including 1,000 Character Writing Prompts: Villains, Heroes and Hams for Scripts, Stories and More, 500 Writing Prompts for Kids: First Grade through Fifth Grade and The Writing Prompts Workbook Series. His books have sold over 15,000 copies. He lives in Chicago.
- Author BiographyBryan Cohen's philosophy is to turn a few ideas into many. This concept was one of the reasons behind his passion of creating thousands of creative writing prompts. His books, including his best-seller 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts: Ideas for Blogs, Scripts, Stories and More, have sold over 15,000 copies. Build Creative Writing Ideas, a website created by Bryan which contains hundreds of articles of writing advice, helps over 25,000 people a month to get over writers block and come up with new creative projects. Bryan also writes about comedy, self-help and embarrassing anecdotes from his life. He is also an actor, director and producer who enjoys dabbling in both theatre and film in Chicago, Illinois. Bryan graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2005 with degrees in English and Dramatic Art with a minor in Creative Writing. Bryan has published 20 books and plays.
- Author(s)Bryan Cohen
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.