Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis newest addition to Surrey's 1,001 line of cookbooks is the definitive book on grilling everything from appetizers and side dishes, to lamb, beef, hamburgers, sausages, fish & shellfish, wild game, chicken, game birds, turkey, pork, and desserts. Also included are dozens of recipes for sauces, marinades, and rubs to use when cooking on a barbecue grill. Author Rick Browne is one of the country's best-kwn authorities on grilling. The creator and host of the PBS TV series Barbecue America, he is the author of seven cookbooks, most dealing with barbecue and grilling. In this new collection, he's created an encyclopedic collection of recipes drawn from cuisines around the world. Browne begins with a brief, introductory primer on basic grilling techniques, but the real substance of this book is the dazzling array of recipes--all manner of meat and fish, plus numerous vegetarian options, from every corner of the globe, with a particular focus on North American and Asian traditions. Never before have this many great grilling recipes been collected between two covers. If you love to grill--or kw someone else who does--this is a must-have resource. It's the only grilling recipe book you'll ever need.
- Author BiographyRick Browne: Rick Browne is the creator, host, and executive producer of public television's popular Barbecue America TV series, which has aired for seven seasons on more than 230 public TV stations nationwide. He is a renowned barbecue and grilling expert and the author of several cookbooks, including The Best Barbecue on Earth, The Barbecue America Cookbook, Barbecue America: A Pilgrimage in Search of America's Best Barbecue. He spent 25 years as a photojournalist covering breaking news, entertainment personalities, travel, and culinary subjects across the globe and his writing and photography have been published in a wide variety of domestic and foreign magazines, including Time, Newsweek, People, USA Today, Islands, Travel Holiday, Reader's Digest, Sunset, Burda, Bon Appetit, Saveur, Maxim, and Travel & Leisure. He has made multiple TV appearances on Fox & Friends, the Today show, Live with Regis & Kelly, and CNN. A naturalized U.S. citizen born in Brantford, Ontario, Canada, he spent the past eight years researching barbecue across the North America and 125 countries around the world, by visiting and interviewing dozens of pitmasters and backyard barbecue enthusiasts for his books and television programs. He's a member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals, the Canadian Barbecue Smokers Association, The Society of American Travel Writers, the National Barbecue Association, the International Bar-B-Que Cookers Association, the Kansas City Barbecue Society, the World Barbecue Association, and is a founding member of the California Barbecue Association.
- Author(s)Rick Browne
- PublisherAgate Publishing
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series Title1001
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAgate Publishing
- Out-of-print date04/10/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.