All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- Description1,001 Best Grilling Recipes is the definitive book on grilling everything from appetizers to desserts. This second edition of the popular cookbook is enlarged and beautifully repackaged, giving Grilling a sleek new design and a broader width that allows the book to stay open to your chosen page for maximum convenience. Author Rick Browne is kwn as one of the country's foremost authorities on grilling. The creator and host of the PBS TV series Barbecue America, Browne is also the author of twelve cookbooks, most of which deal with barbecue and grilling. In this volume, he's created an encyclopedic collection of recipes drawn from cuisines around the world, with a particular focus on North American and Asian traditions. Browne begins with a brief primer on basic grilling techniques, but the real substance of this book is the dazzling array of recipes. You'll find dishes everyone can enjoy, including standard grill fare like beef and chicken as well as the more unusual shellfish and wild game. There are plenty of vegetarian options too, and a section for sauces, marinades, and rubs. Never before have this many great grilling recipes been collected into one tome. If you love to grill-or kw someone else who does-this is a must-have resource. It's the only grilling recipe book you'll ever need.
- Author BiographyRick Browne is the creator, host, and executive producer of public television's popular Barbecue America TV series, which has aired for seven seasons on more than 230 public TV stations nationwide. He is a renowned barbecue and grilling expert and the author of several cookbooks, including The Best Barbecue on Earth, The Barbecue America Cookbook, Barbecue America: A Pilgrimage in Search of America's Best Barbecue. He spent 25 years as a photojournalist covering breaking news, entertainment personalities, travel, and culinary subjects across the globe and his writing and photography have been published in a wide variety of domestic and foreign magazines, including Time, Newsweek, People, USA Today, Islands, Travel Holiday, Reader's Digest, Sunset, Burda, Bon Appetit, Saveur, Maxim, and Travel & Leisure. He has made multiple TV appearances on Fox & Friends, the TODAY show, Live with Regis & Kelly, and CNN. A naturalized U.S. citizen born in Brantford, Ontario, Canada, he spent the past eight years researching barbecue across the North America and 125 countries around the world, by visiting and interviewing dozens of pitmasters and backyard barbecue enthusiasts for his books and television programs. He's a member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals, the Canadian Barbecue Smokers Association, The Society of American Travel Writers, the National Barbecue Association, the International Bar-B-Que Cookers Association, the Kansas City Barbecue Society, the World Barbecue Association, and is a founding member of the California Barbecue Association. He lives in Ridgefield, WA.
- PublisherSurrey Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series Title1,001
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSurrey Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1514 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byRick Browne
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.