All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis chunky, richly colorful volume takes yoga beyond the mat to reveal classic yogic wisdom pertaining to the mind, emotions, spirit, and of course, the body. Drawing from such classical texts as the Bhagavad Gita and the Upanishads, as well as modern Indian and Western teachers, this treasure trove of yoga kwledge defines key terms and highlights important themes. It's also a helpful supplement to yoga classes, offering asanas, meditations, breathingexercises, mantras, and mudras for every occasion and skill level. Just the right size to pop into a yoga bag, here's a guide to the practical and philosophical aspects of yoga that complements any spiritual practice.
- Author BiographyLiz Lark is a noted yoga teacher, author, and retreat leader whose clients include members of the English National Ballet. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Liz Lark
- PublisherChronicle Books
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width113 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.