All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes shapes, people drawing, and associated subjects and tips, such as draw lightly at first, so you can erase lines; practice, practice, practice; and have fun! Includes step-by-steps.
- Author BiographyFreddie Levin has been drawing and painting for as long as she can remember. She divides her time between illustration and teaching art to young children. She lives in the Chicago area.
- Author(s)Freddie Levin
- PublisherPeel Productions,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series Title1-2-3 Draw
- Place of PublicationColumbus, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeel Productions,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width206 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.