CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $13.67Trending at AU $18.06
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.57
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.63
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.45
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.92
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.02
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a teacher can be one of the most rewarding professions, but also one of the most frustrating. Many teachers feel very prepared to instruct students in their chosen subjects, but don't have quite as much training in managing classroom discipline-yet experienced educators kw that if challenging behavior goes unchecked, the entire year can be disrupted. 1-2-3 Magic in the Classroom shows teachers how to establish and maintain good discipline habits in their classrooms through an easy-to-understand program that you'll swear works like magic. 1-2-3 Magic in the Classroom will help you understand: How to encourage courteous classroom behavior and constructive work habits How your personality affects your teaching style How to effectively manage transition times with your class Successful methods for handling assemblies, recess, lunchtime, and field trips How to communicate productively with parents 1-2-3 Magic in the Classroom takes the guesswork out of classroom discipline and will help you get back to teaching and your students get back to learning-today!
- Author BiographyThomas W. Phelan, PhD, is an internationally renowned expert, author, and lecturer on child discipline and Attention Deficit Disorder. A registered PhD clinical psychologist, he appears frequently on radio and television. Dr. Phelan practices and works in the western suburbs of Chicago. Coming soon... Chris Sorensen is a veteran audiobook narrator with over 160 titles to his name. He has received three AudioFile Earphones Awards, and his recording of Sent by Margaret Peterson Haddix was selected as one of the Best Audiobooks of 2010 by AudioFile magazine. He is a member of SAG-AFTRA and the APA.
- Author(s)Jane Schonour,Thomas W. Phelan
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Chris Sorensen
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time501
- Edition Statement2nd Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.