All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.52
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.79
About this product
- DescriptionCreated in deceptively simple paper cuts, this is a counting book with a difference: each image is t only an introduction to numerals but also to the shapes and colors of modern art. Small children, and those with an interest in modern art, will find much to enjoy in this gorgeous picture book. Tom Slaughter s vibrant prints are in the collection of the Museum of Modern Art and the Whitney Museum. This, his first children s book, was inspired by the paper cuts of Matisse, Dick Bruna, the art of his late brother-in-law the rewned fabric artist, Tim Jocelyn as well as the work of his wife, Marthe Jocelyn, creator of Hannah and the Seven Dresses and Hannah s Collections. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyTom Slaughter s work has been exhibited in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Canada. His prints are in the collection of the Museum of Modern Art and the Whitney Museum. He is married to children s book author Marthe Jocelyn and has two daughters. He divides his time between New York City and Stratford, Ontario. One, Two, Three is Tom Slaughter s first book for children. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Tom Slaughter
- PublisherTundra Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2011
- ImprintTundra Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width141 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.