All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionHas your peace been stolen? Dreams crushed? Hope lost? Life has a way of t turning out like we had wanted. The disciple Peter knew what it was like to go through tough times. Threats. Punishment. Time in jail. Beatings. False words. He'd seen eugh to kw how to stay strong in tough times. So he wrote a survival manual. He describes how we should act and respond when life isn't fair. His words of wisdom are beacons of hope for making it through hard times. Peter's counsel may surprise you. But it may be just what you need when you are between the rock and a hard place. The Lucado Life Lessons series brings the New Testament to life in twelve lessons filled with intriguing questions, inspirational storytelling, profound reflections, and space for journaling. Revised and updated, Lucado Life Lessons continues to be one of the best-selling study guide series available for small groups and individuals. Features Include: * New Keys to the Text feature. * For small group or individual use. * New introduction material and cover design. * Bring the Bible to life!
- Author BiographyMore than 120 million readers have found inspiration and encouragement in the writings of Max Lucado. He lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy, in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves the people of Oak Hills Church.
- Author(s)Max Lucado
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication25/01/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleLife Lessons
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.