All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth volume of the Grandmaster Repertoire 1.e4 series provides a top-class repertoire against the Taimav, Kan and Scheveningen systems, plus all the other Sicilian lines that were t covered in the previous volumes. Negi takes the established main lines and injects them with his own invative ideas, making the repertoire a nightmare for Sicilian players and an essential addition to the library of every ambitious player.
- Author BiographyParimarjan Negi is a former child prodigy and the second-youngest player of all time to obtain the Grandmaster title. He was Asian Champion in 2012, and played on Board 1 for the Indian team which won bronze medals at the Tromso 2014 Olympiad.
- Author(s)Parimarjan Negi
- PublisherQuality Chess UK LLP
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuality Chess UK LLP
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight794 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.