All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven though the letter of 1 Peter has sometimes been overshadowed by Paul's many New Testament letters, it is netheless distinctive for the clarity with which it presents the Christian message. In this volume Joel Green offers a clear paragraph-by-paragraph analysis of 1 Peter and, even more, unpacks the letter's theology in ways that go beyond the typical modern commentary. Following Green's paragraph-by-paragraph commentary is an extended discussion of the theological horizons of 1 Peter. Throughout his study Green brings the message of 1 Peter into conversation with Christian theologians - ancient and contemporary - so that the challenge of this letter for Christian faithfulness can be heard more clearly today.
- Author BiographyJoel B Green is professor of New Testament interpretation and dean of School of Theology at Ashbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky.
- Author(s)Joel B. Green
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication21/12/2007
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleTwo Horizons New Testament Commentaries
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Weight517 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.