All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionIn a cluttered and confusing world, there's value in getting back to basics. The first eleven chapters of Genesis offer foundational truths on faith, sin, and relationships--both with God and others. This study guide provides a paramic view of the beginning of life, while exploring God's basic values for His people. Wiersbe Bible Studies deliver practical, in-depth guides to selected books of the Bible. Featuring insights from Wiersbe's Be Basic commentary, this eight-week study features engaging questions and practical applications that will help you connect God's word with your life.
- Author BiographyAn internationally renowned Bible teacher, <b>Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe</b> has written more than 160 books, including the popular BE series of Bible commentaries. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Author(s)Warren W. Wiersbe
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleWiersbe Bible Study Series
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date21/04/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.