All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- Description<p>The book on everything you need to kw about retail branding, retail formula development, and out-of-the-box thinking. Follow the customer's journey from the couch at home to buying the physical product, and cover all the steps in between--offline and online--a practical and inspirational book.<br>
- Author BiographyBrand strategy, concepting and design are at the core of my business.<br>Founder of SVT Branding and Design Group. The design company that is specialized in consumer environments and retail development. The proverb is 'Design gives form to the thought; so it begins with the thought.'<br>Writer of the book 'Retail Branding; form Stopping Power to Shopping Power.<br>Tutor at the Piet Zwart Institute, Retail Design Masters<br>Tutor at the TU Delft and TopTech, Retail Design Masters.<br>Lecturer at many places e.g. Nijenrode University, Eurib master of design management, and international equivalents
- Author(s)Michel van Tongeren
- PublisherBIS Publishers B.V.
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintBIS Publishers B.V.
- Content Note100 Colour
- Weight1043 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.