All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndividual drinks may fall in and out of fashion, but enjoying a well-made cocktail remains a timeless pleasure. 10,000 Cocktails will satisfy anyone's thirst for something new and unique. Its pages are split into three sections to offer a selection of spirits, mixers, and finishing touches. Flick through the middle section to select your spirit, browse through the bottom section to add your mixers, then add a decorative flourish at the top. While more daring readers may revel in shaking up some off-road combinations, the more discerning can follow colour-coded themes to mix up lesser kwn classics. With over 10,000 possible cocktails to serve up, whether you combine carefully, or raise spirits with something anarchic, you're sure to be the toast of any party.
- Author BiographyKim Davies is a keen home mixologist who loves to invent new takes on the classics. She is the author of The Cocktails Directory and has contributed to several other titles, including Make, Shake, Cocktails.
- Author(s)Kim Davies
- PublisherThe Ivy Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Ivy Press
- Content NoteIllustrated in colour and black and white throughout
- Weight430 g
- Width137 mm
- Height198 mm
Most relevant reviews
- aufran-rrdfz1i19 Aug, 2016by
Comes set up in a lovely, quality binder. Easy to flip through cocktail combinations. Simple to use. Presented excellently.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.