All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe ten best digital paintings created by Larry Murk.
- Author BiographyI, Larry Murk, graduated from Stanford University in 1987 with a bachelors degree in computer science. In 2000 I suffered an accident that caused a spinal cord injury leaving me a quadriplegic. Luckily I can still control my arms enough to operate a computer reasonably. I have always been interested in art and being confined to a wheelchair has led me to explore the world of digital image creation. My image editor of choice is named GIMP. GIMP is very similar to Photoshop except that it is FREE so I highly recommend everyone try it out.
- Author(s)Larry Murk
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.