Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe first 40 years of life are spent trying to gain wealth. The following 40 years, wealth is spent trying to regain health! Discover how to restore your health according to Biblical principals. Daniel had much more than just a Diet! He had a lifestyle that brought glory to God. This book offers true education in Daniel's lifestyle and you can experience a blessing like Daniel received in just 10-days of eating and caring for your body according to divine instruction- G.O.D.'S. P.L.A.N.! If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired... this book is for you! Learn how to prevent, combat and even revearse Acid Reflux, Altzheimer's, Anemia, Arthritis, Arteriosclorosis, Asthma; Bronchitis, Burcitis; Cancer, Celiac Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Chrons Disease, Colitis, Congestive Heart Failure, H.I.V., Diabetes, Gout, High Blood Pressure/ Hypertension, High Cholesterol, HIV, Lupus, Parkinson's Disease, and more, through G.O.D.'S. P.L.A.N. of simple rational remedies in 10-Days to Total Health! Total Health is far more than the absence of disease.
- Author BiographyKatheryn L. Matthews, ND, D.Div-Health, CCL is a graduate of Loma Linda University, and is currently serving La Sierra University as Assistant Professor in the Department of Social Work, and at Westwood College as an Adjunct Professor in the Criminal Justice Department. She has 3 adult daughters, and enjoys spending time with them and their families, along with her 8 grandchildren. Katheryn has a passion for Biblical Health education, and has studied, is degreed, and certified in several areas of this field including, Chrisitan Health Lifestyle Consulting; Hydrotherapy; Microscopy; and Vegan Cuisine. She writes from her knowledge base and experience with hopes others may be helped.
- Author(s)Katheryn L Matthews Nd/CLC
- Date of Publication03/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.